161

"Knocked unconscious?" Mo Junlan asked with a raised eyebrow.

Bai Chen nodded.

"Can you tell us about the Feng family?" Ling Xiao looked at Bai Chen and said.

"I don't know much about the Feng family, so I can't tell you too much." Bai Chen thought for a moment, and then said, "But the most famous person in the Feng family should be Feng Qingge."

Mo Junlan hugged his arms in front of his chest, leaning against a big tree, with a slightly curved mouth, and said with interest, "Tell me about it!"

Bai Chen looked at Mo Junlan's face, his eyes seemed a little deep, pursed his lips, and said, "Feng Qingge is the direct bloodline of the Feng family, but it is rumored that his cultivation aptitude has always been poor, so when he was eighteen years old, he was sent to the Holy Land by the Feng family. Later, for some reason, he became the male favorite of the Holy Lord Emperor Wuji."

"Then what?" Ling Xiao asked a little curiously.

"I don't know what happened between him and the Saint, but Feng Qingge is now the Saint Queen of the Holy Land." Bai Chen said slowly, "and Feng Qingge's current cultivation is also very unfathomable. He once made the Feng family a mess with his own strength."

"Is he seeking revenge?" Ling Xiao blinked.

"Maybe!" Bai Chen smiled, "After all, he was sent to the Holy Land as a slave by the Feng family, but Feng Qingge was lucky enough to meet the Saint, and finally became the Saint Queen of the Holy Land, and his physique seems to have recovered."

"Is there something wrong with his physique?" Mo Junlan asked.

"There is indeed a problem. It is said that his body was poisoned by urine since childhood, so his cultivation aptitude was damaged, but now it has recovered, and he even gave birth to three children with the Saint." Bai Chen said.

Mo Junlan and Ling Xiao looked at each other after hearing this.

Chapter 112 The Child Problem

“Although Feng Yuehan and I are good friends, I have never met other members of the Feng family.” Bai Chen said to Mo Junlan, “But you do look a bit like Feng Yuehan, but I have never heard of any lost children in the Feng family.”

“There is another question.” Mo Junlan’s expression seemed a bit strange. He looked at Bai Chen and asked, “Is Feng Qingge a man or a woman?”

Bai Chen was startled when he heard this, and subconsciously said, “Of course it’s a man.”

“Then the Saint should also be a man, right?” Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows.

Bai Chen nodded.

“Then how did these two men give birth to children?” Mo Junlan asked.

To be honest, Lingxiao was actually a little curious.

“Don’t you know that men can also give birth to children?” Bai Chen asked in surprise.

“According to common sense, it should not be possible.” Mo Junlan said.

"Generally speaking, men cannot get pregnant and have children." Bai Chen smiled and explained, "But in the vast fairyland, there is something called forbidden fruit. It is said that as long as a man eats the forbidden fruit, he can get pregnant and have children like a woman."

"So there is such a heaven-defying thing!" Mo Junlan also heard of this for the first time, so he was really curious.

It seems that the vast fairyland is still quite mysterious.

At least in the previous life in the immortal world of cultivation, I have never heard of men getting pregnant.

Ling Xiao's eyes flickered and asked, "Where can I find this forbidden fruit?"

"I don't know about this." Bai Chen shook his head and then said, "But since it is a forbidden fruit, it must not be everywhere."

Mo Junlan seemed to know what Ling Xiao was thinking, so he immediately turned his head and said to him, "Don't even think about eating that kind of thing."

"Why can't I eat it?" Ling Xiao looked at Mo Junlan in confusion.

"I don't need a child." Mo Junlan said bluntly.

"But brother Junlan also needs to pass on the family line!" Lingxiao said without thinking.

Bai Chen, "..."

They are actually that kind of relationship?

He really didn't see it before.

"What the hell is passing on the family line?" Mo Junlan couldn't help rolling his eyes when he heard Lingxiao's words, and then said speechlessly, "I don't even know who my parents are, what's the point of passing on the family line?"

"We can let the child have the surname Mo." Lingxiao blinked.

"I don't like people to come between us." Mo Junlan looked at Lingxiao and said, "Do you understand?"

"But that's our child!" Lingxiao whispered.

"Xiao'er, are you sure you can give birth to it?" Mo Junlan said this to Lingxiao with his spiritual consciousness.

Lingxiao was stunned when he heard it.

"Don't forget what your constitution is." Mo Junlan said another sentence with his spiritual consciousness.

Because of his constitution, any medicine has no effect on Lingxiao's body.

This must include the forbidden fruit.

Lingxiao then remembered his physical condition, and his expression instantly became a little gloomy.

"Don't think about the child anymore. It's enough for me to have you by my side. Who else do I need a child?" Mo Junlan reached out and rubbed Lingxiao's head.

"I know." Lingxiao nodded, and the originally somewhat lost mood also dissipated.