Heartbreak Part One

Sorry I updated at 7:15 in the morning I came up with that idea last night and I wanted to get it out. Also I know it looks like it will be a depressing story trust me it wont end that way.

POV NicoI was crying in my bed but I was doing that a lot now.Everyone was sympathetic to me but only a few people understood what I was going through and one of those people was the boy who cheated on me.I could remember seeing him kissing that other boy. I shuddered at the thought.Someone knocked on the door. It was Percy.I dragged myself out of bed and opened the door. He stood there and walked in. He didn't ask me anything and I gave him the same courtesy.The reason I was awake was because of the nightmare the four of us tended to have them at the same time. Tartoris tormenting the four demigods that had escaped him. Annabeth was in Boston visiting her cousin and I did not care where Will was.Anyways Percy and I had it worse than the two of them we had seen it without the mist. That was also part of the reason I was crying. I was reminded that event thow Will and I had been through literal hell and back that did not matter to him.The two of us sat in silence for a while and eventually fell asleep.We went to the dining pavilion in the morning. I notest will but did not acknowledge him; he didn't deserve that from me.POV WillI saw Nico today. He didn't acknowledge me and barely looked in my direction.I sat at the far end of the Apollo table. At this point I had given up even trying to sit or even start a conversation with my siblings and friends.Everyone thought I was a cheater and I could not blame them.Later in the day when no one else was on duty in the infirmary(no one wanted to have the same shift as me) Jason Grace walked in with another head injury.I walked toward him and he ignored me until he realized that I was the only medic on duty."Are any of your siblings on duty?" he asked me hopefully."No," I replied dully. No one wanted to be around me.As I was rapping his head an idea came to my mind."Jason. Can you please tell Nico that I did not cheat on him," I pleaded."It's hard to believe that you thought that you could trick me into lying to Nico like that. He's like a little brother to me. I'm not going to lie to him or let him get into a relationship with a liar," he scoffed.His words hurt me so much. Was that really what Nico thought of me? I wiped the tears from my eyes.I had a plan to get my boyfriend back.Jason thought I was faking it. He was about to find out how wrong he was.