Chaos and Crossovers Part Three

A/N 

I don't own the characters just the plot. Enjoy.

POV Nico

I was sitting next to Will in Percy's living room when Annabeth got a call on her phone. The caller ID read Sadie Kan(I had only recently lund that it was called a caller ID)

"Is that Sadie?" Will asked without thinking but that was implied because that was what he would typically do. Say stuff without thinking. But I did love him for that so...

"You Guys know Sadie?" Percy asked us.

"Yess her boyfriend possessed me like the vulture lady possessed you Jackson," I told him.

"Damit. She told you about that?"

Annabeth giggled at that then remembered about the call and picked up her phone.

At that same moment an Iris message shimmered into existence.

"Are you sure this is how you do it?" one voice that sounded oddly familiar asked.

"Yes Alex. Annabeth taught me..." he got cut off.

"Hey Annabeth! Percy! Nico?! Will?" Alex got more and more confused as she spoke but still seemed happy about seeing all of them.

"Hi Sadie my cousin just called, oh if it's that important. Yeah, the four of us can meet you in Central park."

"What was that about?" Magnus asked the question they had all been wondering about.

"A uh friend asked for the four of us to help her and her family with someone," Annabeth said as she gestured to the occupants of the room.

"Could you maybe also help your dead cousin with something?" I snorted at that.

"Dear Maggie," Annabeth started getting a laugh out of Magnus's girlfriend(Alex had told us that she was a girl), some of his friends on their side of the call and me. "All my cousins are dead as well as my only uncle and aunt."

"Ok we'll ignoring that Annabeth, Magnus, what do you need?" Percy asked acting macher for once. I did understand Annabeth's attitude though. The four of us were here at percy's house to talk about the... stuff we had all gon throw. Percy was grabbing at any excuse to stop the conversation just like me though I at least tried a little. Will and Annabeth still practically forced the information out of us trying to get us to talk. We did just to each other. Even though they had both been down there they never saw it to its fullest extent so we would talk to each other just not our respective partners. We tried to protect them.(A/N If you don't know what is going on I don't think you should be reading this and read The Heroes of Olympus or The Sun and The Stare.)

"Uhm so I was wondering if you guys wanted to go on a date but more like a bunch of people go on a date together?" Magnus asked.

"That sounds fine but a different friend just invited the four of us on a quadruple date so maybe you guys could come over here?" she responded. Aw so that was what the phone call was about I thought.

"Yeah that sounds fine."

"Ok let me call her back, see you in two days!"

The call was over and thankfully for me and Percy our repetitive partners had forgotten about therapy. We decided to do a bit of it on our own in his room so as not to traumatize our significant others. Or in my case, significant annoyance.