Scouting Part Nine

For the next about week I shall be a ghost. I will schedule these to post While I am gone so I am sorry if I don't recognize you if you did anything.

Also thank you for reading and thank you for so many reads!

POV Will

I heard two familiar voices and felt a warm glow as I started to awaken.

I opened my eyes to find a girl. The Girl was Sophie kneeling above me with her glowing hands pressed to the wound in my chest.

"What the?" I was cut off by a shout.

"WILL!" I heard my boyfriend shout then the residing ecos from my brother, sister, and Percy.

Everyone rushed around me but I was still very confused about what was going on.

"You're healing me?" I half asked and half said to Sophie.

"I'm as surprised as you are." Was the only response I got from her.

After a few more moments Sophie lifted up her hands to reveal perfect skin.

"How?" Emma, Sammy, and Sophie asked Nico, Percy, and I but we all just shared a look.

"How about the three of us talking for a moment," Nico suggested, gesturing to me and his cousin. He offered me a hand and I took it then lent on him for support as we walked out of earshot of the other three.

"So is she a child of Apollo?" Percy asked me once the other three started up a conversation.

"I don't think so," Nico answered for me.

"Why was she able to heal and..." our conversation was interrupted by a shriek for the second time today, however this time it was less of a scream of distress and more of a shriek of surprise.

The three of us turned around in surprise and ran toward the group we had only just left.

We got there to find Sophie with a glowing rod and snake entwined above her head.

"Isn't that that thing that Leo would not shut up about?" Percy asked as soon as he saw it.

"That's the rod of Asclepius," Nico said like it was common knowledge though, given that even he knew what it was and Percy didn't, it probably was.

"Like, I said, the thing Leo wouldn't stop talking about after he got the physician's crue from him."

"Can one of you PLEASE tell me what is going on?" Sophie asked and I stepped away from the argument my boyfriend and his cousin were having.

"We just fingered out something very important about you and I think it is time the two of us have a talk," I said gesturing between me and her.

She nodded.

"Do you believe in the Greek gods?"

This day was the beginning of a beautiful friendship I have with my niece who runs the inferary when I am gone for whatever reason.