Overnights Part One: The Beginning And Truth or Dare

After TSaTS but if Jason miraculously survived and no cocoa puffs I have already explained. I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS ONLY THE PLOT!!!!!!

POV Percy

Today was a day that Percy was feeling adventurous, meaning he wanted to do something risky. He thought about what idiotic thing to do for a good five minutes then he decided on doing the riskiest thing he could think of. Truth or Dare.He decided that he would invite the seven Nico, Will, Reyna, Thalia, and some of their other friends.It was a rainy day at the moment but because that did not bother him he went to each of his friends' cabins and invited them. He also told them to bring all the supplies they wanted as well as some sleeping bags. They were going to have a game of truth or Dare and a sleepover.Percy found Thalia with Reyna in cabin 8, Will, Nico, Hazle, and Frank in cabin 13, Valdes was with Piper and Jason in bunker nine showing them one of his newer projects. He found everyone else he found in their cabins.As he walked back to his cabin letting himself get wet he saw a crowd inside."OK EVRONE!" HE boomed as he walked into the cabin. "Let's start this game of truth or Dare. We play with the turdishalo Camp Half Blood rules." Everyone nodded at Percy's words, they all knew what the rules were. One of the rules was that the oldest person had to go first. Everyone was looking at Nico."What!?" he asked the crowd of campers."Nico, you're the oldest so you have to go first," Conner explained."Oh, right," Nico looked around the room looking for a target. "Thalia, Truth or Dare?" he asked his cousin closest to his age."Dare du," she retorted.Nico seemed to ponder this for a moment. "I Dare you to let Percy drench you in water." He finally decided."I- Fine! Did the two of you team up or something?""No, I just want to be on his good side for once the Dares get crazy," he expanded."Oh, I see," Percy said, noting that for later reference.The entire group walked outside to the lake, Percy again not bothering to repel the water from anyone but Annabeth.Once they finally reached the lake Percy took delight in slowly gathering up some water from the lake and then dumping it on Thalia's head. This was starting out as a very fun night.As soon as they got back to the Poseidon cabin Thalia took center stage."Percy, Truth or Dare?" Percy thought to himself for a moment, Thalia was none to have wicked dares so he decided to play it safe."Truth." He knew he had made a mistake in choosing Truth."Percy, is it true that you KISSED Rachel?" Thalia had a smirk on her face the entire time she was saying the words. Percy looked straight at Annabeth. She had an impassive look that did not let a single emotion through."I um...," Percy could not say the words, he physically could not. Everyone in the room had eyes on him at this point and it was stressing him out even more. "Yes I kissed Rachle but it was before Annabeth and I started dating and I do not like her in that way anymore!" Percy gushed out trying to say the words as fast as possible.Surprisingly no one looked surprised even Annabeth. She almost looked relieved that he finally told her that.Percy moved closer to her."Can you come outside with me for a moment?" Percy asked her. No one seemed to notice or if they did they pretended not to.As soon as they got to the back of the Poseidon cabin he pulled her into a brief kiss.They walked back into the cabin without making a sound and as they did so Percy looked for his next prey.With a booming voice similar to the one from earlier Percy asked the fatal question, "Leo, Truth or Dare?"