Heartbreak Prolog

this will be a polog to a Solangelo series. it will not end as it looks.

Everyone thought I cheated on my boyfriend. His friends, my friends, my siblings. Everyone. But, I didn't.He had come back from a long quest to see me kissing another boy. But all was not as it seemed.I had seen the boy crying in the infermar and tried to comfort him as I usually would. He raped his arms around me and I started to get uncomfortable. Then he kissed me. On the lips.That was the exact moment he had walked in and saw us. Saw us kissing. He wasn't the only person I was trying to pull away from the boy as he saw me but I could tell it didn't look like that.Then just before I managed to get the boy off of my sister Kayla saw us.Now the entire camp thought I cheated on him. But I didn't. I sat at the Apollo cabin with my siblings but everyone ignored me.I saw him at the Poseidon table with everyone else, most of his friends and some of mine. Everyone at camp hates me now.I remembered that dreadful day and what he said to me."Why, just why did you do this to me. You know you could have just told me you wanted to break up. You didn't have to do this to me."The thing that hurt the most about this wasn't losing all my friends. It was losing him.