Mortals Meet Part Three: Samantha Williams.

Ok it is official I have tried to make mean characters sooo many times and failed. this is my best attempt at it. Thank you so much for reading and over 200 reads! It would mean so much to me if you were to comment vote or read one of my other stories but know that you looking at this page also means a lot. The characters are not mine obviously. 

Hi, I'm Samantha Williams but you can just call me Sam. One thing you should know about me is that I am the hottest girl at Goode High. All of the boys fall for me. Well all except one but I would bet money on the fact that all have him curled around my finger by the end of the day.The boy in question's name was Nico di Angelo and he was the hottest boy in school. However he had almost know friends. It made no sense."Hey Nico," I said as I passed him in the hall."Hi?" he said, confused. I guess he was not used to people talking to him. I would change that. I was following along next to him since we had the next class together."I was wondering if you would like to sit next to me in science," I tentatively offered. This was very unlike me."U sure I guess.""Good and will you also help me with my science homework." Science was the only class I had an A in but it was the only class I shared with Nico so I took what I could get."Sam, I am pretty sure you have a better grade in that class than me.""So you want me to tutor you?" I said hopefully. At that very moment our teacher walked in he was a tall poland male with blue eyes. We had a sub today.I did not wait for him to respond."Great, then it's a date," I told him. The blond started at the two of us and Nico flushed bright red."One Sam, I have a partner," he seemed to say that part very loudly. "Also I do not need help and do not want your help.""You have a girlfriend Nico!" I shouted."Nico YOU WHAT!" the blond shouted."I do not have a girlfriend Sam, I said I have a partner." I ignored him, he was obviously making that up."Why are you so concerned with Nico's love life?" I asked the sub."That is none of your business,"he told me then shared a meaningful look with Nico.The rest of the period seemed to take forever but it finally finished and it was the end of school. I was determined to find Nico di Angelo and make him my boyfriend.As I stepped out of the school I say him talking to the sub Mr. Solace under a tree. I walked toward them."Nico, what are you doing here with a teacher? Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend,"I told him. As I said the words he and Mr. Solace looked like they wanted to throttle me. I took a slow step back from the pair."Samantha," I gritted my teeth. I hated that name and he knew it. "Before you say anything else I think you should know a few things. One, I am in a very committed relationship and nothing you do or say will convince me to get out of it," the Solace kid looked at Nico with hearts in his eyes. " two I am Very Very VERY gay."I looked at him with shock."And a third thing you should know," it was Mr. Solace talking now. "Is that I am his boyfriend? Also that you should NEVER hit on my boyfriend EVER again."Ok it was official. I had a new greatest fear. An anger, I would later learn to call Will, Solace.After this confrontation I became a much better person and a very hard core Solangelo shipper. I became a real friend of Nico and would later be invited to his and Will's wedding.