Continuation

I shall now continue the comic above.

"Come on Carter, hurry up already!" Sadie shouted, getting more annoyed by the minute.

"Uh, I pulled out a person who looks like your boyfriend!" Carter shouted at his sister.

"You what!"

"Hey, I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I assume the two of you are egyptian magicians and I know that this is probably somehow my fault so could you please just let me got.'' At this point Sadie had walked into the room and both of the Kane siblings were staring at Nico.

"Gods he does look like Anubis."

"Wait, so you date Anubis?" Nico asked, then under his breath said, " Does that mean I dated you?"

"What did you just say?"Sadie asked.

"Ok so I assume that you are Sadie Kane and you are probably Carter Kane," Nico started "I've heard a lot about you from my friends but that is not the point, the point is you let me go."

"And why should we let you go exactly, for all we know you're just bluffing and will spill our secrets to the eternity of your world." Sadie was the one speaking this time.

"Well, for one I have taken many clothes on the subrect to not disclose other people's mythology and two, this is my job. I can't elaborate further but if you were to call your boyfriend he would be able to vouch for me."

"Fine, we shall let you go."

Later with the Kanes.

"So yeah, there was this weird guy that showed up and claimed to know what was going on. It was really confusing. He looked a lot like you though," Sadie said, explaining the entire conversion that she had had earlier to her boyfriends.

"Oh, you met Nico."

Later with the Nico.

"Will, I said I was sorry and there was nothing I could do about getting pulled from the fabric of the world for a different mythology."

Will pouted. "Fine, I suppose."