Chase Space

A/N You had a warning about this.

POV Magnus.Today started off as a normal day. Me and Alex were lying on a bed in Chase Space. I think this was the room I used to stay at but that is irrelevant.Suddenly from outside the window I heard a scream and shouting and then a thud. Alex was(for once) asleep on my chest but the noise and me jumping out of the bed woke her(for the moment) up."What is going on?" she asked groggily."I don't know. But there was some screaming. I'm gonna check it out.""Coming with you. Can't have my boyfriend dying again"Once we got down I noticed something. There were two kids about our age(how we looked not 19) they were both passed out. One was short and the other was tall. The short kid had black hair and looked Italian and was very pale. The other had blond hair and looked a lot like me. Then I realized the blond had a stab wound."He's stabbed," I told Alex."Yes beantown now let's get the two of them into the building so you can heal them."POV Nico I woke up on a twin bed and a massive headache. Then I remembered what happened. Will getting stabbed and shadow traveling away."Will!" I screamed."Hey kid," a new voice came out of the shadows. The boy who it belonged to looked a lot like Will."I'm not a kid," I told him."We believe you," another new voice spoke this time. It belonged to a person with green hair."Where is my boyfriend?" I asked. Then my cheeks turned bright red."Who? Oh that other kid you were with," the blond moved to stand next to the green haired person and to their hand(I know Alex doesn't like that but I want Nico to be respectful so this is what you get). "He was stabbed so I had to heal him. You've been out for about 12 hours. He is still out but much better." He then seemed to realize what he said."It's fine he is an Apollo kid as well.""Oh, we are not Greek," the boy said."Roman?""Um... I."Suddenly an Iras message came through for me."Nico we've been so worried about you and Will where are you?""Annabeth!" the blond said."Magnus?" she asked."What you two know each other? And white are you dead?" I asked. I had only just come to my senses and realized that the two of them were not normal.After a long and confusing conversation I was finally allowed to see Will. He was awake at that point and I had the pleasure of completely breaking my boyfriend's braid with a whole nother mythology.Years later we had seen Magnus and Alex multiple times and hung out with them at Percy and Annabeth's wedding. We also had the pleasure of saving them a few times as well.I am now on team Magnus and Will are the same person with Alex and Will and I will be inviting them to our wedding.

A/N I want to say you ask and you shall receive but no one ask so...

Thanks so much for reading do not own the characters.