Out

This is me basically killing two birds with one stone.

thanks for over 400 views and Happy Birthday to Piper!

POV Piper

The breeze on the Mclane family estate wiped my hair back despite the large amount of hairspray my mother insisted on putting in my hair.

I took a deep breath, steding myself before entering the wooden house.

I knew what my father thought of me now and I knew what he thought of the people that I really was on the inside so there was no reason to worry as I kept telling myself but that did not stop me.

Walking through the creaky old house I felt claustrophobic wanting to get out of this house out of my skin to be free at last like I had been so many times before. With the wind in my hair from a different view from the view of a bird the arms of my now long dead boyfriend wrapped around me. But now I knew that could never happen. Not ever again. He was long dead and I had moved on. I had to have moved on.

Finally reaching the living room I caught sight of my father, his peaceful stance curled up into the corner of the sofa book in hand so contrasting to his persona in the public eye.

"D-dad I-i I have to tell you something," I stuttered out the words not wanting to leave the comfort of my throat.

"Pipes, what's got you so nervous? Are you ok? " The sound of my fathers voice both comforted me and filled me with an indescribable fear.

"I need to tell you something." This time my voice came out clear, no pauses or stubells. I was determined.

The only problem with what I was doing was I did not know who to do it. I did not know how to tell him. The only idea I had was to wing it.

I thought back to my conversation with Will over Iras message a few hours ago.

You'll be fine. You know he's cool with that kind of thing. You brought Nico and I over the other day he was fine.

I took another breath.

"I-i like girls."

Twenty minutes later we were laughing together and everything was back to normal, it was like nothing was different and I supposed nothing was.