Girls Night Out

You already know that I am a ghost right now so thank you to anyone who is reading this especially if anyone has followed, voted, or commented!

Also tomorrow I will be posting on my original story if you read that.

POV Piper

I sat face up on my bed, bored out of my mind.

Shell was out of the state for whatever reason and my dad was on tour for a movie. I had a house the size of camp all to myself.

POV Hazle

I sat on Annabeth's bed with her and Lavinya a cross from me.

"What do the two of you want to do? You are the ones who dragged me out here," I asked the two of them.

"We were bored," Lavinya started.

"And we also know that all of our partners are busy doing things," Annabeth continued.

"So, we decided you could use a brake," Lavinya added.

"And now we are going to have a girls night!" Annabeth finished excitedly.

"What's a girls night?" I asked the two of them.

Lavinya stared at me shocked but Annabeth just looked sympathetic.

"So, it's this night where it's all girls and it's super fun and," Lavinya continued for a while explaining what this modern idea was.

"Just to let you know I have also never been on a girls night," Annabeth informed me.

"Good, so I won't be the only confused one."

In a few minutes we were outside walking towards the car we had for some reason.

It only took me a few minutes to realize that we were not heading toward downtown.

"Where are we going?" I asked from the back seat.

"You'll see," was the response I got from Lavinya alongside a smile from Annabeth.

Soon we were outside a mansion that looked oddly fermiere.

"Isn't this Piper's place?" I asked, confused.

"Exactly."

POV Piper.

I heard a knock on the door.

Who could that be, I thought to myself.

I opened the door to find Hazle, Annabeth, and Lavinya.

"What are the three of you doing here?" I asked, bewildered.

"Your guess is as good as mine," Hazel said at the same time Lavinya siad.

"For a girls night of course."

I smiled and headed outside.

Did I care that I was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt?

No, of course not.

"So where to?" I asked.

"We don't know yet, all we know is that we are going to have as much fun as possible."

Later that night I realized how right Annabeth and Lavinya were.

I could barely remember that night a few days later but I did however remember that it was one of the best of my life.

"What happened to you?" My girlfriend asked the next morning when we had a video call.

"A whole lot of fun," was my only response.