Heartbreak Part Four

this one is caidos random it is the last one. I was not very insiperd anymore.

POV WillWe were walking around in the woods still looking for Nico. It felt like it had been days of looking for him. Then I saw a lump of black fabric.I knew in my heart that it was Nico.I ran to him and knelt beside him. He ground.POV NicoI felt something warm next to me as I started to wake up. Then I saw a familiar tuft of pond hair.I tried to move as far away from Will as possible. However I was not able to. I groaned as a spike of pain went through my skull."Nico! Are you okay?" That was Will. I did not want to be near him right now. The pain in my head started to get better."Nico, Will did not cheat on you." It was Percy this time."I saw him kissing that guy." At this point I was completely ignoring my ex boyfriend."Nico I did not kiss that guy he kissed me."I snorted at that.POV WillI knew I had to explain everything to Nico."I had seen the boy crying in the infermar and tried to comfort him as I usually would. He raped his arms around me and I started to get uncomfortable. Then he kissed me. On the lips. Nico, I did not cheat on you, please believe me."POV Nico"I had seen the boy crying in the infermar and tried to comfort him as I usually would. He raped his arms around me and I started to get uncomfortable. Then he kissed me. On the lips. Nico, I did not cheat on you, please believe me." I did believe him or atleast I wanted to. I thought back to that night seeing him kissing that guy it hurt me so much and it would be so easy to believe him.Then the pain shot through my skull again and this time I let Will check on me. I needed my boyfriend back. I wanted him back so much.A few weeks later we were back together.The end.

I did not know how to end this. Use your imaginations. I am done with it and my writer's Block is coming back. I will start a new story that is not Percy Jackson related soon as well as the crossover thing with my own book. It would mean so much to me if you voted, commented or read one of my other stories.