Turning Memes Into More Part Two

Thanks for so many reads NOTHING is mine including some of the plot for the story I got the inspiration from the meme below.

So I have been seeing this one a lot and it goes something like this:Nico:*is kidnaped*Kidnaper: I have him! Try anything and he gets it.Will: *yelling* Don't kill him!Kidnaper: I won't do anything as long as I get what I want-Will: I wasn't talking to you! Nico, don't kill him!Kidnaper: *looking panicked at Nico* w-What?!So I shall now expand upon this.

Nico and Will were have a normal day. Well for a demigod at least.They were walking through the streets of New York city minding their own business when Will made the foolish destination to leave Nico alone.It wasn't so much of a bad idea to leave Nico alone in general but, they were near some graveyard and the goats near there would always find a way to lure children of the underworld in.As Will left the sor he had gone on for only a moment he notest something.Nico was gone!He searched around for a bit, not finding him. Then he notest the graveyard.Will sighed. He disliked graveyards for the most part unless of course he was with Nico. They were always so full of death and remind him of the patients he had lost over the years of working as head healer at camp.Will hurd a twig snap behind him and he turned.What he found was a man with a vise-like grip on Nico. Will could see Nico slowly inching his finger toward the silver dagger he always creeped on him."I have him! Try anything and he gets it," the man-Kidnaper told Will. He ignored him."Don't kill him!" Will yelled." I won't do anything as long as I get what I want!" the kidnaper yelled back at him. Will laughs internally. No one, especially not this random mortal, could hurt Nico di Angelo, his boyfriend."I wasn't talking to you!" Will continued to yell. "Nico di Angelo, I am warning you DO NOT kill him!"After what Will had said the kidnaper paled. "W-w-What?!"At this point Nico had his hand on his dagger and pulled it up.In about thirty seconds Nico had switched positions with his kidnaper and had his dagger to the guy's throat."Nico! I told you not to kill him!" Will wind."I did not kill him," Nico complained."Yeah I guess you're right Nico. You only knocked him out, probably giving him a constitution and also you made it look like you killed him," Will sassed."You are learning Solace. You are learning," Nico said ruffling his boyfriend's hair.The pair walked out of the graveyard with blood on Nico's shirt sleeve from the attempted kidnapping leaving the still mostly alive body behind.