Heartbreak Part Two

thank you so much for over 100 views! this is a thank you to everyone who is reading this and also jsu in can I forgot to mention it earlier Heartbreak is a minnie Solangelo book to thank all of my amazing readers for helping me reach over 100 views. I can not thank you enof and if you would comment, vote or read one of my other books that would mean so much to me.

earlier today I realized how much these stories mean to me. One of my very good friends told me that she thinks I will be a writer and a very good one at that when I grow up and I would like to thank her right here and right now. My writing lately has not been the best because I was having some writers block but I still tried to post something Daly and I will stick to that. I am out of writer's block now after writing the idea for Heartbreak down at some point last night and again thank you.

POV Nico

I was culled up in a ball crying on my bed when I decided to do something. I could not do anything so I went into the woods without telling anyone.

My first mistake.

I walked into the woods. It was so peaceful and quiet there was no one near me and I was alone with my thoughts. This was one of my favorite places to be.

Suddenly I heard something in the air and I felt a sudden pain in my head. I passed out.

POV Will

"Jason, I need to tell you what really happened that night. I know you wont believe me and I understand why but please just hear me out."

He looked like he was having an internal debate, his mind waging war on itself.

"Fine."

I took a breath and started to explain, "I had seen the boy crying in the infermar and tried to comfort him as I usually would. He raped his arms around me and I started to get uncomfortable. Then he kissed me. On the lips.

That was the exact moment he had walked in and saw us. Saw us kissing. He wasn't the only person I was trying to pull away from the boy as he saw me but I could tell it didn't look like that." I passed and took another breath, "Jason trust me I know how bad this looks but I see how this affected Nico I want my boyfriend back.

"Will. I believe you and will help you get Nico back. He needs you and knows he needs you. And by the looks of the dark circles under your eyes you need him to. You look like Percy when he and Annabeth are separated."

I let that fact simmer in my mind. It makes sense we had had very similar experiences with the pit. JAson hesitated for a moment like he wanted to say something. Then he did.

"Also Nico and Percy have been sleeping together."

"WHAT!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry I phrased that wrong. Annabeth is visiting her cousin and both Percy and Nico are having trouble sleeping so some nights Percy will go into the Hades cabin and sleep in there and other nights Nico will sometimes go to the Poseidon cabin."

"Ok next time start with that."