Night Out

Sorry if you read this you will have to listen to me rant.

You know that I am a hardcore Solangelo shipper but one thing that infuriates me during Pride month is only seeing them. They are not the only Queer couple in the rick rick riordanverse and they are far from the only queer characters. That is part of the reason I'm doing this one now and I wanted to make that clear.

Please ask me if you would like me to do another character!

POV Alex

I woke up in my room in Valhalla not knowing how I had gotten there. Turning on my side and seeing my room surprisingly neat I guessed that I must have died at some point last night without realizing it.

I headed down to breakfast passing by almost all of my hallmates. I saw everyone but Magnus and TJ.

Once I finally made it to the breakfast room I found TJ but there was still no sign of my boyfriend.

"How did you sleep last night?" TJ asked with a slightly unsettling smile on his face.

"Good, um, did something happen or..." I was confused. Did something big happen last night?

"So you don't remember Magnus killing you?"

"He did what now?!!!" I wasn't upset that he had killed me or at least was not too upset that he had. I was more shocked that he was able to kill me. If he had used Jack I would assume that TJ would have told me.

"He did it by accident. He threw you a plate and you were already super tired and forgot to duck. It was one of the new plates with suede edges," TJ explained.

Everything was starting to fall into place.

The day continued on like normal except for the fact that I could not find Magnus anywhere. He wasn't at any of the normal places he would practice and when I knocked on his door he didn't answer. He always answered.

After a long day of almost getting killed I finally found Magnus, or moreover he found me.

I was riding in the elevator alone when the doors opened and he stepped in.

He looked betting that I would like to admit with his hair grown out longer than normal and the unnatural glow that he sometimes had all around his body.

"Hi Alex," he said tentatively with the mile that almost always made me melt. He looked very ashamed of something, maybe killing me the previous night but I didn't really care.

"Hi Magnus," I said with a smile that was unnatural for me as I moved my hand closer to his. He took it.

"I'm sorry for last night but I got something together that I hope will make it up to you."

"Magee, you didn't have to do anything for me, I didn't even remember that you killed me until TJ told me." What in helhame was wrong with me? This was sooooo out of character.

"Uh, ok." He seemed as confused as I was with my change in attitude.

"But if it's ok with you I wouldn't mind a date." He smiled at that.

"Of course I wouldn't."

We left Valhalla, threw the main entrance and wound up on the streets of boston.

The night was young and neither of us had been out in a while so we decided to rome the streets.

After walking around for a while we made our way to Fadlan's Falafel. We didn't see anyone there that we knew so we took our mele to the Chase Space and hung out with the kids there.

Even though for a good amount of that night I wasn't alone with Magnus it was still one of the best dates I had ever had.

After the semi long day Magnus ended up falling asleep and I took him back to Valhalla. That day was surprisingly one of the best days of my life. I did end up slitting his throat that night for revenge though.