The Crossover Thing(NOT official)

Please read

So um this is a crossover between my character and the PJ ones. This will have spoilers for the published book and might have spoilers for the not published book because the book is done but needs editing and it takes me a while to edit it because I do it with my tutor. You have been warned.

Also Sarah, Julian, Zoi(Zoe), Gabriel, and Sammy are mine; the rest are mostly ricks. Oh and also the ships of my characters here may or may not be canon no spoilers. Though I will tell you I am indecisive so I do not know.This takes place after my first two books(I know I have not even finished publishing the first one but I am still working on the second one and I am inpatient so...) in my series and after "Sun and The Stare" just Jason is alive and no coco puffs because I do not know how to write the demon things.

POV Sarah(this one is mine)

It was finally summer and I thought I would be able to relax for once. I was very wrong.I thought that I would have reduced or no classes at the school but stay at the school. No such luck.My friend group of Julian, Zoi(Zoe), Gabriel, and Sammy as well as me were trying out a camp. It was called Camp Half Blood. I assumed it alluded to the fact that it was a camp for half bloods but I really had no idea.We were going to shadow travel to the top of what they called Half Blood Hill. I was holding hands with my boyfriend on the right(Again I am indecisive and SaraXJulian may or may not be canon), Zoi on my left and was across from my cousins. We were all standing in a circle.We melted into the shadows and repaired atop a hill overlooking a valley as well as cabins and a bunch of other stuff I could not name.As we were appearing I saw a boy who looked a lot like me and another one who looked like Julian holding hands. It looked like I had startled them a lot."You just shadow travel?!" the black hair boy said in what seemed like au. "Yes. And you know what that is?" I asked."Oh Hades, he knows what that is," the blond said. I glowered at him for a moment and so did the black haired boy."I told you not to use my father's name in vane.""Your, Father!"I was incredulous. I thought I was the only child of Hades.Another two boys appeared on the horizon. They remind me of Sammy and Gabriel."Hey Nico! My Dad told me that each of us were going to meet a demigod sibling of our's today!" the boy that looked like Sammy shouted."I think I already found them."After introductions we all made our way to the big house. Percy was in shock that he had a younger half blood brother."Hey Zoi," Percy said. "You did not tell us your godly parent and please don't take this offensive but are you a child of Kronos?"Zoi was understandably in shock."How did you know?""I've met him before and you give off that same kind of aura.""Oh. I see." she obviously did not see.Then a centaur trotted up behind us. "Zoi I was not expecting you for a while." He had a very calming voice.After that interaction we each went to our cabins. Julian and I went with Will and Nico. They were dating.Then a hyperactive kid came out of nowhere."Are the two of you Dating?" he asked me and Julian. As we said yes he shouted with glee."Piper owes me SOO much money!""What was that about?" I asked Nico."A lot of people at camp have a bet that children of Hades and Pluto have a type and since we only have two of them we have not been able to confirm or deny their suspicions.""This camp is crazy!""Trust me we know."