Another Unofficial Crossover Thing

So um this is a crossover between my character and the PJ ones. This will have spoilers for the published book and might have spoilers for the not published book because the book is done but needs editing and it takes me a while to edit it because I do it with my tutor. You have been warned.Also Sarah and Julian are mine; the rest are ricks. Oh and also the ships of my characters here may or may not be canon no spoilers. Though I will tell you I am indecisive so I do not know.This takes place after my first two books(I know I have not even finished publishing the first one but I am still working on the second one and I am inpatient so...) in my series and after "Sun and The Stare" just no coco puffs because I do not know how to wright the demon things.POV NicoToday was the day I would introduce Will to Hades. Sure they had met before but not for dinner or anything formal like that."Nico, the only reason I am agreeing to this is because you said that you would be able to rest, do you hear me!" My boyfriend yelled at me from the other room."Yes Will, I hear you! But are you ready yet I do not want to be late."As I spoke he came into the room ready to go. Then he grabbed my hand and I stepped into the shadows.We appeared in my room in the underworld. I had not been there in a while so I had not realized my father had made good on his threat to redesign my room."Nico, your room is quite something," Will said."Shut up Solace you can't be talking," I told him as I held open the door.As we were walking to the dining room I notest two people. Two living people."Hey, what are you doing here?!" I asked them."What are we doing, what are you doing here?" A girl in an elegant black dress asked."I am here to see my dad with my boyfriend.""Well I am here to see my dad with my boyfriend," she retorted."What in Hades name is going on?!" Hazel asked from the top of the fight of stars that I had just come down with Will. She had Frank by her side."Why are you cursing in my fathers name?" the girl asked."Your fathers name?" I said/asked incredulous."Childreden, children. Quite down I can explain," my father Hades said whilst melting out of the shadows."You better," I mumbled and the girl who I suppose is my half sister standard at me in awe."Why don't we go to dinner and I can explain." he told the group."So Hazel, Nico, Frank, and Will this is Sarah and Julian," I eyed the boy wearily. It did not matter if I had barely even met Sarah family meant a lot to me and if anyone ever hurt anyone who I consider family then they will be sorry. "Sarah and Julian this is Hazel, Nico, Frank, and Will."At this point Hades had fitted all of our boyfriends with a death stare to rival Thanatos himself."I have invited all of you here because even though my siblings do not trust their children with secrets I trust mine. Also Frank you have proven yourself trustworthy and Apollo's children can sometimes be good at keeping secrets." At his words Julian and Will looked at each other in a new light.After that Hades explained everything and I left the underworld with a new sibling that came with a lot of baggage.If you want to know what Hades expands to then then you will have to read the story Finding Her Place. It is finished but I need to edit it and it is taking a while. That is it. Thanks for reading and so many views.