Scouting Part Eight

Thank you guys for so much.

Thank you salim269145611zsalim269145611 for following me.

Thank you @Hristiana3333 for voting on every single one of my parts in the story.

And thank you to everyone who is reading this right now. We are almost at over 800 reads. This is very exciting for me!

So, at this point I could fish this entire series thing and have almost all of the chapters done but, I love suspense so will spread out posting this as long as possible.

POV Percy

After finishing off the rest of the harpies I turned around to see Will and Nico curled up in puddles of their own blood, some girl that looked vaguely like him nelling over him crying, a boy that also looked vaguely like Will holding a silver knife over a puddle of shadows very close to Nico and a girl, Sophie, I thought he name was standing in the middle of all of this completely shocked and looking rather terrifying. To be honest she reflected my mind right now and most of the time.

"Um," I took a very unsteady breath. "Can someone please tell me what in Hades is going on?" That was the exact moment I remembered my cousin and his bleeding out boyfriend. AKA the guy that has saved me and my friends more times than I could count.

"Oh gods, Nico, Will!" I desperately searched my pockets for ambrosia, anything. Then I took a deep breath, I was taking a lot of those lately, and tried to come down and take control of the situation.

"Ok. You. Over there," I pointed to the girl by Will. "I need you to start applying pressure to his wound. And you, Sophie, I need you to do the same for Nico. Also, I need you," This time gesturing to the guy. "To search Will's pockets for anything that could be useful."

Surprisingly they all did as I told them.

After I stood there for a moment I started to rush towards Nico, realizing that I should probably check his pockets as well or at least be doing something useful.

It was at that very moment that Sophie let out a gasp of what seemed to be surprise, awe and maybe a few other emotions I couldn't place.

"What the-" I finally got close enough to her to see what was going on.

When she was pressing on Nico's skin it was healing, then his entire wound closed up. Soon he groaned and tried to sit up.

It all looked like what happened when Will healed people with magic except this time there were no prayers or anything like that. It also seemed different in another way that I couldn't place.

In a gentle voice I said, " Sophie, will you please go do the same thing for Will. Now."

She got up immediately and did what I asked and as she did that I went to go sit next to Nico.

He groaned again and sat up.

"What in my father's name happened?" he asked.

"Well, don't freak out but..."

"Percy, that's just going to make me freak out More!"

"Well in short summary, something happened that I don't even know about because when I turned around I saw you and Will passed out bleeding on the floor," Nico took a short sharp breath in word. "And then I told whoever was out here with Sophie, for the three of them to help me with the two of you and then when Sophie pressed on your wound it started to heal. And then once you were better I told her to go heal Will and that is where we are now."