Pride Month

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈Happy Pride Month everyone! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Sorry for not updating this story for the past two days, if you like my other stories I updated two of them over two days. On with the story.

Warning I have never been to a pride parade and don't know how it works but this is what I have.

Also Rachel, Reyna, and Thalia are Asexual.

This might not make too much sense towards the end. I hope you like it.

POV Will

I had finally convinced my boyfriend to go to the pride event in the city this week but now I had to convince Mr. D.

As with most campers I did not have the best relationship with the camp director but I had the advantage of benign Nico's boyfriend and one of the four survivors of The Pit so that gave me points.

"Mr. D," I started tentatively as I approached him on the front porch.

"What do you want Bill?" he said gruffly, sitting up slightly.

"Um," I wanted to tell him that my name was not Bill but Will but I wanted to stay on his good side so I ignored it. "I was wondering if Nico and I would be able to go out?..." Mr. D did not even allow me to finish my sentence.

"Less of you annoying children, you can leave any time you would like just let me know before you leave."

I agreed in seconds not wanting him to change his mind.

"Nico!" I called, knocking on my boyfriend's Cabin door.

"Auh!" I heard a grone coming out of his cabin.

"I'm not leaving you here, we need to go or we'll be late."
He finally came out wearing his typical black aviator jacket over a rainbow shirt. I eternally screamed. I did not think he was actually going to wear it but apparently he did. He looked so cute in it.

"We need to go now Will there is no way I'm getting caught in this shirt."

"Well I think you look cute in it," I told him, watching the blush spread across his face as I complimented him.

"Shut up."

We soon made it to the border of camp, throwing a few dracma on the ground to summon the Gray Sisters.

POV Annabeth

I stood in between my boyfriend and cousin standing on the balcony of my boyfriend's family apartment.

I had no no idea how we had managed to fit Magnus, Alex, Percy, Estel, Paul, Saly, and I all in the apartment but we made it work.

Now I sood outside waiting for Alex to finish getting ready with Magnus and Percy. Once he(for the moment) was done we would be leaving the apartment and going outside for the parade.

After Alex was ready our group of four headed out chatting and laughing the whole way.

Alex was sporting a rainbow flag on one cheek and a trans flag on the other. Magnus had two rainbow flag flags painted on his cheeks and a Pan shirt on. Percy and I did not have much on besides shirts that made it obvious that we were allies and not hear for ourselves.

We continued walking in the streets greeting random stagers that walked by(I debated putting bi hear but decided against it).

As the four of us turned the corner we caught sight of a few familiar faces.

Walking down the street Piper, Rachel, Reyna, and Thalia were all hand in hand. Thalia was hand in hand with Piper, the two had grown much closer after Jason's death. Reyna was standing next to Rachle. All four girls were laughing their heads off.

"Hey!" I shouted at the group.

"Hello!" Rachle responded, waving her hand around like a crazy person.

"Hi!" Percy greeted the group of girls and Alex and Magnus looked around confused.

"Annabeth, who are these people?" Magnus asked, gesturing to the group of girls.

"Oh right, you guys don't know each other."

At that very moment two fermiyar looking boys passed by.

POV Will

Nico and I passed by a very familiar looking group of people. Then he looked back.

"Something about them feels off," he told me.

"Off how?"

"Off like a dead spirit."

"Ok well then..." I started but then got interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Nico? Will? Is that you?"

POV Annabeth

"Nico? Will? Is that you?" I asked, interrupting Percy's explanation of who everyone was.

"Annabeth?" Nico called trying to push through the crowd with his boyfriend. "Are there any dead people with you?"

"Uh." He and Will had made it next to us on the sidewalk.

"You two are dead." Magnus looked confused at Nico as he pointed to him as he told him that he was dead.

"Yes, but how do you know?" Alex responded for my cousin.

"Nico is a son of Hades, so yeah." percy explained.

"Percy, you do realize that for most average people that doesn't explain anything." Thalia chided.

"Thank you captain sunshine," Percy told his cousin.

"Too soon," Piper told him.

"What? Can't I make a joke?"

"Not that joke," I reminded him. An Oh moment passed over my boyfriend's face.

"Is anyone else confused?" Will asked.

"Nope," Alex and Magnus chimed in in unison.

"Ok, let's agree to stop refining dam inside jokes." At that Nico and I face palmed and Thalia started cracking up.

After this the enter day kept getting crazier and crazier. Eventually it ended with Nico covered in rainbow powder and everyone crashing at Rachel's house. It was one of the best days of my life even with all that had happened to me.