Out of Touch

this is just some random thing I will probably do a Fierrochase next. My writing is really bad at the moment And I have no inspiration but I promise that I will continue to post something every day. If you are reading my other book thank you and sorry it will be a while till I can post it next. It is done so don't worry I will not abandon it but I am editing it with my tutor and it takes a while. I might also do a small one shot crossover with Sarah(the main character from that book I was talking about) and PJ. It will not be an official one and there will be spoilers for parts of the book I have not published yet. Once I finish and publish the first two books in that series I will do an official crossover.

Sorry for the long author's note enjoy.

POV NicoI was sitting next to Will on the sofa in the Poseidon cabin when Leo ran in."Hey Guys! I finally developed some monster proof phones!" he was met with a chorus of "Yes!" and "finally!"As he handed out the phones I was just confused. I made eye contact with Hazel and Calypso. They were just as confused as I was.Luckily for us our boyfriends took pity on us."What exactly do I do with this?" I asked with Hazel and Calypso nodding along with me."Oh," Loe tried and failed to hold in a laugh. "Why don't we help the old folk with their phones."He was met with a death glare from me and his girlfriend as Will helped me with my phone. Leo and Frank were helping their respective girlfriends with their phones.Even after a while of Will trying(and more or less falling) to teach me how to use a phone we finally gave up. The most I knew about phones was how to call and if I was lucky I could sometimes mang to text someone.At least I was not struggling alone.Calypso and Hazel were struggling as much as I was. Despite our best efforts no one seemed to understand who new of a concept this was for us.A few months later I was in the Hades cable alone. I was still trying to figure out the phone Leo had given me in private tho so I did not embarrass myself. Someone knocked on the door to my cabin."Give me a minute Will!" I told the knocker knowing that it was my dammed boyfriend. I hurriedly picked up my room then met Will at the door.As I opened the door I saw a smiling Will. But it wasn't the kind I liked. It was the kind that said I have something planned for the two of us and I will make you do it no matter what.He barged into my room and sat on my bed."I am determined to teach you how to use a phone!"After that we spent longer than I would like to admit in my cabin, we finally finished. Thow I would like to say the fact that my boyfriend had never used a phone that much either had something to do with the fact that it took us so long.Now after living for almost 100 years(in some respects) I finally learned how to use a phone. Thow I heard that Calypso, Halfborn, Malory, TJ, Anubis, and Hazel took about as long as me if not longer to learn how to use a phone.EpilogAbout two years later Nico and all of the others mentioned above snuck out of wherever they were and learned how to use a phone. They were faking knowing how to use the phone the entire time and barely managed to get by.After that they all knew how to use a phone but would randomly come across other problems with modern technology. For example, "Alexa" and other stuff like that. The first time Nico saw someone use one he jumped about a foot into the air.