Good luck babe! | Eulamber

Eulamber ( Eula x Amber)
Comphet Eula not click bait, angst, a lil spicy, no comfort
Good luck babe!

'Eula? ' the oh so familiar voice called out, Eula turned around, her claymore coming to rest at her side. Her eyes locked in the direction of the voice before a figure came into view, 'Amber?'

She carefully supported her claymore against a near by tree and walked over to Amber. As soon as the brunette was closer she attempted to jump into Eula's arms, but was pushed away at the last minute, making her fall on the ground.

' Amber, you know not to do that where people can see us! ' She scolded Amber as she helped her get up. Letting out a whine, Amber looked into Eula's eyes, ' But I don't want to hide if what we have is called lov-'

She was quickly cut off, 'Not love, it's an affair. ' Eula corrected, shuddering slightly. ' It's just to satisfy my needs that no man has yet to satisfy. '

Amber looked off, ' But you don't have to be so harsh you know, I actually do love you. ' Scoffing Eula let go of the brunette's hand, ' Love can not exist between two girls. '

' But maybe it can, I love you. '
Eula backed off from Amber, rolling her eyes that once enticed Amber, 'Nonsense, love can only exist between a man and a woman. '

Eula picked up her claymore and began her walk home, 'Eula' Amber tried to call out but alas her words weren't heard.

------

She hated the big parties, not because she was shy or anything. But because it was so full of stuck up people who thought they were better then everyone.

Her eyes darted around the room, then they latched onto their target. 'She's so beautiful.' Amber muttered, feeling butterflies swarm her stomach.

Eula. Oh how Amber's heart swooned for the icy aristocrat, she needed to talk to her somehow.

That's when she came up with a genius idea! Sneaking past the guests she approached the aristocrat who immediately notices her.

'Sorry but I was wondering if I could get a moment to speak with you. ' Amber said, her face flushed.

She was standing face to face with THE Eula. It was like a dream come true.

------------

Who knew that night would initiate a year long affair, Amber didn't know exactly how it happened. But somehow, she ended up on top of Eula and after a couple of hours the two were fast asleep together.

They never talked about their affairs, but they always ended up happening one way or another when Eula was drunk. Amber loved Eula, but she wanted more then what they had.

She wanted dates, flowers, a future together. So the rejection, being told what they had wasn't love, stung when more.

Laying in bed on her back she looked up at the ceiling and sighed, 'I'll wait for you Eula. '

SHOULD I MAKE A PART 2?