Episode 3: Eriola

My heart pounds in my chest as I wait for him to break the tense silence. Jonathan finally turns around, his piercing blue eyes meeting mine. "Eriola," he says, pausing for dramatic effect. "I was incredibly impressed by your presentation today. So much so, that I want you to design a new hotel. But I have one condition."

My heart races even faster as he pauses again. "I want you to personally oversee every aspect of this project, from start to finish. No delegating tasks. You will be on-site, ensuring every detail is perfect." He turns back to face me, and I can't help but admire his tall stature and handsome features.

For five minutes, we remained still and silent, our eyes locked in a steady gaze. His gaze never faltered or strayed from mine. "Do you like what you see, Miss Coleman?" he asked, his voice low and seductive. "You've been staring at me for about five minutes now."

I was speechless, feeling both flustered and aroused by his proximity. But before I could answer, he leaned in close, whispering in my ear."And trust me baby girl," he murmured, sending shivers down my spine. "I love what I see with you." With that, he pulled back slightly and looked into my eyes.

"And I also desire what I see. Your eyes are the most stunning shade of purple I have ever witnessed. I have never encountered anyone with purple eyes before." He stroked my cheek gently with the back of his index finger, sending a tingling sensation down my spine.

This was highly inappropriate. I knew that, but I couldn't help the way my body reacted to his touch. Swallowing hard, I manage to regain my composure and reply, "Thank you, Mr. Covington. If you'll excuse me, I should probably get back to my office."

Despite my efforts, my voice quivered as I spoke. As I turned to leave, Jonathan stopped me by grabbing my arm and gently pushing me back against the wall. He looked at me intently, his expression serious. "Listen, baby girl," he said, leaning in close and kissing the soft skin on my neck. "I don't want to hurt you, but I really want to see you outside of work. Will you have dinner with me tonight?"

I was grateful that the conference room provided some privacy from the rest of the office, but damn, this man was making me wet in my panties. Before I knew it, I found myself agreeing to his request. "Yes, Mr. Covington. I'll have dinner with you tonight," I mumbled.

He chuckled and leaned in even closer. "Mmm, you smell so good, sweetie," he whispered. "And that's a good answer because I can't wait to taste that sweet little pussy of yours." He grinned mischievously. "I know she's just dripping for me."

I gasped and blushed furiously, trying to ignore the wetness that had now soaked my panties. "What time and where?" I managed to squeak out, desperate to regain some semblance of control over myself.

He leaned in closer, never breaking eye contact. "At Luciano's, my favorite Italian restaurant, at 7 o'clock. I'll make a reservation under my name," he purred. He let go of my arm and took a step back. "My driver will pick you up, so don't worry about driving. And maybe you could give me your phone number as well?" He winked playfully at me.

I quickly jotted down my number on a piece of paper and handed it to him. "Alright, Mr. Covington I, eh, I mean, Jonathan. I'll see you tonight." I straightened my blouse and tried to leave as fast as I could.

As soon as the conference room door shut behind me, I leaned against the wall, trying to catch my breath. What in the world had just happened? I couldn't believe I agreed to dinner with him! My pussy ached for him, and I needed this dinner date to happen as soon as possible.

I pushed myself away from the conference room wall and made my way down the hall to my office. Once inside, I smoothed out my blouse and settled into my desk chair. Finally, I could take a deep breath and begin sketching out ideas for the hotel project. It was a high-profile account worth millions, according to Randy. But of course, it was just another day in the life working for billionaire Jonathan. Time seemed to pass slowly, and I couldn't resist sneaking glances at the clock every so often.

Finally, it was time to call it a day. I packed up my things and left the office with anticipation in my step. I didn't know how tonight would be, but I was determined to make an impression.

As I reached for my phone to check the time, a message popped up from an unknown number: "Looking forward to dinner tonight. Be ready."

My heart skipped a beat. Who could it be? And what did they have planned?

Hello Readers,

In this episode, anticipation and mystery loom large as Eriola prepares for an enigmatic dinner invitation. With excitement coursing through her veins, she sets out to make a lasting impression, unaware of the surprises that await her.

As the evening unfolds, secrets are poised to unravel, and Eriola finds herself on the brink of discovery. Join her journey as she navigates the complexities of ambition, romance, and unforeseen twists.

Stay tuned to unravel the mysteries and unveil the revelations that lie ahead in the next episode. The intrigue deepens, and the adventure continues.

Happy Reading!

Pagine D'Oro