Episode 43: Eriola (THAT KISS!)

Our lips were pressed together when the sound of a door opening broke us apart. Holden spun around and saw his youngest brother Nicholas entering the room. "Umm, Holden I came to get your approval for something but I see you are busy. I will come back later." He said with a smile.

"Nicholas, could you please close the fucking door when you leave?" Holden's voice was gruff as he scolded his youngest brother. I couldn't help but chuckle at their sibling dynamic. Nicholas nodded and closed the door behind him.

"I'm sorry about that. He can be quite a pain sometimes. Now, where were we?" Holden pulled me back into his arms and kissed me again. It felt so good and I couldn't resist any longer; I wanted him to kiss me forever. But deep down, I knew this was wrong and that I was no better than Jonathan, who had cheated on me numerous times before we got married.

Holden finally pulled away from my lips and pushed me against the wall. He continued kissing me along my neck, softly sucking on it. Every touch of his felt amazing. Holden then kissed his way down to my chest. He knelt down in front of me, kissing my thighs. Then he lifted one of my legs onto his shoulder and began kissing up towards my pussy.

At that moment, I knew exactly what he was planning, but I didn't care. He pushed my panties aside and eagerly devoured my clit like it was his last meal. Why was I letting this happen? The answer escaped me as pleasure took over.

My moans grew louder and more urgent as Holden expertly flicked his tongue against my most sensitive spot. I was completely lost in the moment, consumed by the intense pleasure that was coursing through my body. I knew that my climax was building up rapidly, and I could sense that it wouldn't be much longer before I reached my peak.

"Holden, I'm about to... I'm about to..." but before I could finish my sentence, my orgasm exploded and took over my entire being. It felt like an eternity before I finally came down from the high, panting and sweaty with trembling legs.

I hadn't fully recovered from the organism before Holden was back at my pussy again. His tongue and fingers worked me over, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. "Yes, just like that," I moaned as he encouraged me to climax on his face. He slipped two fingers inside me, thrusting them in and out while still sucking hard on my sensitive clit.

It didn't take long for me to climax again, this time even harder than before. My juices were all over his lips and chin. Holden removed his fingers from my wetness and brought them to his mouth. "Your pussy tastes so good," he groaned. He stood up, pulling me closer to him. Holden's desire for me was evident as he held me tightly against him once again.

He couldn't have me physically, but he needed at least a sample of my essence. He kissed me deeply, savoring the moment. "Can you taste yourself on my lips, Eriola? Can you feel how much I desire you?" he asked, his dick pressing against me.

"I can feel it," I panted, "Holden, we...we shouldn't."

Holden gently put his finger to my lips, silencing me. "I know we shouldn't," he say, "but one taste of your sweet pussy and I need more." We both know this is dangerous, but for now we will make it enough. But if Jonathan ever hurts you, I will not hesitate to fuck him up. Do you understand?" His eyes hold a mix of desire and protectiveness as he speaks.

"I understand," I managed to say, my heart pounding against my chest. Holden's possessiveness was both thrilling.

As I closed the bathroom door behind me, I glanced at my reflection in the mirror. My mind raced with guilt and excitement. The taste of Holden's kiss lingered on my lips, and a wave of regret washed over me. What had I done?

Dear Reader,

Thank you for joining me on this emotional journey between Eriola and Holden. As you immerse yourself in their story, you'll experience the intense emotions and moral dilemmas they face. Their forbidden kiss and intimate moments in Holden's office mark the beginning of a turbulent path filled with passion, guilt, and conflicting desires. 

I hope you feel the depth of their connection and the weight of their choices as vividly as I did while writing. Your support means the world to me, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this tale of love and regret.

Happy Reading!

Pagine