Episode 56: Jonathan (Hamptons)

We arrive at my extravagant mansion, guarded by my loyal security team. Several SUVs follow behind us as we pull up to the front steps. My wife, daughter and I are in one of the SUVs, driven by our trustworthy Vince. He quickly parks and opens the door for us to exit. I assist my wife and daughter out of the vehicle and Vince rushes ahead to unlock the door for everyone else. I give instructions to my men on where everyone will be staying in the 15-bedroom mansion, including our guests who will be staying in the guest house outside.

I lead my wife up to our bedroom, as Miriam, our nanny, carries our baby to the nursery. Miriam is a fantastic nanny who volunteered to come with us. Thankfully, she and Eriola are familiar with each other from their time in New York. In fact, Miriam knows Eriola's family very well, especially her mother. Eriola's mother and Miriam were best friends, so she's actually Eriola's God mother.

Once everyone is settled in their respective rooms, we will head down stairs to dinner. Before we left Evergreen Valley I texted my chef, instructing him to prepare a big and hearty meal for all of us, knowing that tomorrow we will start our mission. Our first task on the agenda tomorrow is meeting my wife's family for the first time at their home.

We got to our room, the moment the door shuts behind us, I turn to my wife, a smirk playing lazily on my lips. "God, you look delectable in this dress." My dark gaze traces every curve accentuated by the silk garment she's wearing. A gentle pull at her waist and she's flush against me, my hands exploring the softness of her body through the fabric. The spark in her eyes stokes a fire deep within me - one that only she can ignite.

I can tell that Holden still has feelings for her. I noticed him sneak glances at her on the plane, his eyes following her every move. But it doesn't bother me; I know she's mine and he can look all he wants. However, if he tries to make a move, he better be prepared for a fight.

I pulled Eriola closer, breathing in her intoxicating scent as I kissed her neck. As much as I wanted to get in bed with her right now, we both had to get ready for dinner. But being with Eriola always made me crave more time between the sheets.

I reluctantly released her from my embrace. "As much as I'd love to continue this, we should probably get ready for dinner," I said with a smirk. "We don't want to keep our guests waiting."

Eriola gave me a mischievous grin. "I know how to fix that," she purred, pushing me down on the bed on my back. Eriola straddles me, silencing me with a heated kiss. Her skilled hands roamed my body, reigniting the flames that were just starting to simmer down.

"Eriola," I groaned, fighting for restraint. "Baby, we really should..."

My words were cut off as she began to trail hot kisses down my chest, her warm breath teasingly brushing against my skin. My resolve crumbled like sandcastles in the face of her undeniable sensuality. I had planned on making love after dinner tonight, but it seems that she is just as eager as I am. For now, however, we had dinner and business to attend to.

With hesitation, I removed myself from her seductive embrace and turned her over onto the bed. I straddled her body and left a love bite on her neck and face as I kissed her passionately.

"You win this time," I said with a chuckle, running my fingers through my messy hair. "But don't think you're off the hook that easily. Tonight, we're going to fuck, so don't get too comfortable, my sweet girl." I replied, holding her hands above her head.

Her eyes sparkled with delight, and she giggled. "I can't wait, Mr. Covington."

We enter the bathroom and quickly undress before jumping into the shower. I can't help but admire my wife's body; she is incredibly attractive. I can't wait for later tonight when I can have some of her sweet pussy right now. I push Eriola up against the shower wall, my erection hard against her wet pussy.