Episode 57: Triangle of Love!

Holden's POV

As we all sat around the table chatting, I couldn't resist sneaking glances at Eriola. That dress she's wearing tonight fits her like a glove. She's making me so hard. Her perfume is wafting over to my seat and driving me crazy. If only I could clear off this table and ravish her right here in front of everyone. Jonathan has been giving me the I'm going to kill you look. Despite my lingering hatred towards him, we made a pact to set our differences aside in order to handle the situation at hand.

I checked my phone and saw that it was already 10pm. We had finished dinner and were now just drinking and chatting. I didn't want to get too drunk because whenever I do, I become extremely horny and crave sex. But since there was no one here that I could hook up with, I decided to stick to water. I glanced over at Jonathan, who seemed to be really drunk, touching and feeling all over his wife. Some of the guys got up from the table to go play pool.

Meanwhile, my brother and I sat at the table and talked a bit. "Holden, you need to stop staring at Eriola like that, man. Your feelings are so obvious," Nicholas pointed out.

I took a deep breath and considered his words. "Yeah, you're right. But damn, have you seen how she looks tonight? What's a man supposed to do?" I replied with a sigh. Nicholas burst out laughing and we both couldn't control ourselves.

Jonathan had gotten up and put some music on in the living room area. I looked up to see him gesturing for Eriola to join him. The way he grabbed her made me want to punch him in the face, but I knew better than to interfere in someone else's relationship. However, if he ever laid a hand on her, that would be a different story.

I stand up from my seat and climb the stairs to my room. Another lonely night awaits me, potentially ending with me pleasuring myself in the shower. It's frustrating; I wish I had a partner to fulfill my needs. I don't just want any partner, I want someone like Eriola. Someone I am deeply in love with.

Eriola's POV

After dinner, everyone gathered around, chatting and enjoying drinks. I was engrossed in conversation with Jonathan when I felt someone's gaze on me. Every time I looked up, Holden would quickly look away. Caught in the act, I couldn't deny admiring his handsome features. To avoid causing any issues with Jonathan, I kept my focus on him and tried to ignore Holden's alluring presence.

Eventually, Jonathan and I got up and moved to the living room where he put on some music. As we slow danced, I could smell alcohol on his breath; he must have had a few too many drinks. My main concern was keeping him calm and preventing any potential scene in front of our guests.

But as we danced, Jonathan pulled me closer and began kissing my neck. It felt incredible, and I couldn't resist wrapping my arms around his neck and returning the passionate kiss. Even though I wanted him badly, I reminded myself that we were hosting a gathering and needed to be proper hosts.

I glanced around the room and saw some of Jonathan and Holden's friends playing pool or chatting and having a good time. But Holden was nowhere to be seen; probably resting for the night. The situation was getting frustrating - having feelings for another man while being married to the love of my life. I was relieved that we had planned this gathering.

Amidst the constant battles with our adversaries, the future remains unpredictable. However, tomorrow we will be traveling to Manhattan to visit my parents and introduce them to Jonathan and our daughter. I hold onto hope that things will improve; they have to. Bad times don't last forever, and I have faith in my husband to keep us safe.

Jonathan's POV

I am a bit tipsy, swaying and holding my wife closely as we slow dance. She feels incredible against me, igniting desire within me. If we weren't in public, I would take her against the nearest wall without hesitation. My lips find her neck, sucking on it eagerly and eliciting a moan from her.