Episode 19: Jonathan (Baby Anya)

Five months have passed, and Eriola is in her final month of pregnancy. It's a relief because she has been experiencing swelling in her legs, and severe pain in her back and feet. I have been trying to make it up to her for all the pain I caused during my period of infidelity. Cheating on this woman was the worst thing I've ever done, and seeing her cry knowing that I caused her pain while carrying our daughter has been unbearable.

We found out a few months ago that we are having a baby girl, but we still haven't chosen a name for her. I want to ask Eriola to marry me, but I will wait until after our daughter is born. Cheating on her was a huge mistake, but hurting her was even worse. Eriola is due any day now, and I can't wait to meet our little princess. I hope she inherits her mother's beautiful purple eyes.

Tonight we had dinner with our private chef who prepared a delicious meal filled with all of Eriola's cravings. Seafood was on the menu tonight. As much as I enjoyed it, my priority was making sure she had everything she needed. We danced under the moonlight and now we are in bed making love. She is completely naked, and her beautiful baby bump speaks volumes to me. As I kiss down her body, I reach her belly and give it soft kisses while caressing it.

"Turn onto your right side, my sweet girl. I want to take you in this position tonight so we don't hurt the baby." I growl as I lay behind my beautiful woman, lifting her left leg up and sliding my penis into her tight vagina.

"Fuck baby, your pussy feels amazing." I moan as I make slow love to my woman tonight.

This position turns me on like crazy; fucking her from behind while feeling her tight walls clenching around my cock. "Jonathan, it feels so good." Eriola whimpers as I continue to thrust slowly. I bend down and kiss her lips before taking her left nipple into my mouth and sucking on it while continuing to pleasure her.

"That's right, give me this pussy, tell daddy how much you love my big cock." I say as I pick up the pace.

"Jonathan, I love your big cock. Harder! Please...Jonathan!" She begs as I increase my speed and fuck her harder. I give her what she wants.

"I know, my sweet girl. Let daddy give you what you want!" I moan as I keep thrusting and reach around to play with her clit.

"Cum for me baby girl! Give me all of your cum. Cum on my cock for me, sweet girl! I growl.

"Jonathan, I'm cumming!" She screams as she orgasms hard. I release my seed inside of her, filling her womb with my cum.

I whisper to Eriola, my love for her pouring out as I lay beside her with my cock still inside. We both shift up in the bed, and I admire the sight of my cum dripping out of her tight pussy. Exhausted, I wrap my arms around her and she whispers back,

"I love you too, Jon." With those words, we fall asleep in each other's embrace.

As I wake up the next morning, I feel something damp on the bed. Eriola is still asleep next to me. I peel back the blankets and see that the bed is soggy, with blood trickling from between her legs. "Eriola, wake up! Your water broke and you're bleeding," I panic and shout. Examining her face, I notice a look of terror in her eyes.

My heart races as I realize what's happening. "Fuck," slips from my mouth, a harsh whisper in the dimly-lit room. I'm on my feet in seconds, ripping the phone from its charger on the bedside table. Dialing the emergency contact for our private doctor seems like it takes forever; my hands are trembling and every second feels like an eternity.

Eriola remains motionless, her eyes wide with fear. Suddenly, a wave of pain washes over her and she lets out a cry. "Jonathan, it hurts," she sobs.

"I know, my dear, just keep breathing," I command, trying to hide the fear in my own voice. As much as this situation terrifies me, I can't let her see that. She feeds off my energy; if I lose control, she will too.

I relay our situation to the doctor on the other end of the line, I turn back to Eriola who's now whimpering softly, her hands clutching at her bulging belly. "Hold on, sweetheart," I soothe her, placing one hand gently on her stomach while keeping the phone pressed to my ear with the other. Her skin is hot beneath my touch and her breaths are coming in shallow gasps.

The doctor gives me instructions over the phone; they're sending an ambulance immediately but until then, I need to try and keep Eriola calm and comfortable. With one last assurance that they're on their way, I hang up and return my full attention to Eriola. I let her hand go for a few minutes after I look down and see that I have no underwear or pants on.

"Let me go grab some pants for you, baby," I say as I look into Eriola's eyes. She nods in agreement as I quickly make my way to the walk-in closet. Grabbing a pair of boxers, grey sweatpants, socks, and a t-shirt, I bring them back to the bed and begin getting dressed while trying to calm her down.

"Breathe slowly, babe. In and out... Not too fast." As I mutter under my breath, I can't help but admire how beautiful she looks even in this chaotic moment - her brown skin silky very sweaty, she's scared, and bleeding on the sheets in front of me.

Eriola is bleeding from between her legs. I quickly take off my t-shirt and use it to try to stop the flow of blood. It's not ideal but it's all I've got until that fucking ambulance arrives. "You're going to be okay, love," I say through gritted teeth as I press down gently.

As her labored breaths mix with the sound of sirens in the distance, I can't help but think about how much she means to me - how much she has changed me. But now isn't the time for sentimentality; right now, I need to focus on keeping the mother of my child alive.

The sirens grow louder and I breathe a sigh of relief. It's about fucking time they are here, I growl under my breath.

"Eriola, baby, they're here. I'm going to open the door for them," I tell her. As I race downstairs to let in the paramedics, my mind is consumed with a single thought: I can't lose her. Not now. Not when we've gotten our relationship back on track.

The paramedics rush in, pushing a stretcher and a mountain of medical equipment. They waste no time attending to Eriola; their practiced hands moving confidently as they assess her condition. They ask me questions that I can only half-heartedly answer, my attention fixed on the woman I love.

"We're going to take her to the hospital now," one of them says, urgency lacing their voice. "We'll do everything we can."

I nod as they carefully lift her onto the stretcher, all the while holding her hand tightly. I hop in the ambulance with her, promising myself that I'll be there for her no matter what. As we speed through the empty streets, sirens wailing, I silently pray to a God I've never believed in. Please, please let her be alright.

The hospital is a blur of white walls and bright lights. They whisk her away as soon as we arrive, leaving me to pace the waiting room like an expectant father. Only I'm not expecting a child anymore; now, all I'm expecting is news on the woman who has stolen my heart.

I take out my phone and call my right-hand man, Vince. "Hey Boss, what's going on?" Vince ask. I give him a brief rundown of the situation and he assures me that he will take care of things at the construction site today.

Finally, a doctor emerges, his expression cautious. "She's lost a lot of blood," he says, running his hand through his disheveled hair. "Despite the difficult delivery and unexpected complications, she has a strong fighting spirit. We have successfully delivered the baby and identified the cause of the bleeding. The newborn is stable but will be kept in the intensive care unit for a few days as a precautionary measure. Mrs. Covington is currently in recovery, so you can visit her now." The doctor's words bring me immense relief, and I finally let out a long-awaited sigh of relief.

"Thank you, Dr. Peterson." I didn't bother correcting him when he called Eriola "Mrs. Covington." After all, I was planning on proposing to her soon - she was my everything. As I made my way to her room, I couldn't believe what I saw: her sleeping peacefully in bed. The thought of losing her and our daughter hit me like a ton of bricks. I sat beside her and took her hand, saying silent prayers for her well-being. Eventually, I drifted off to sleep in the recliner by her bedside.

Greetings, readers,

The wait is over - Baby Anya has arrived! What will Jonathan's reaction be to having a newborn baby? And how will the birth of their daughter impact Eriola and their relationship? Stay tuned for the next episode to find out.

Happy Reading!

Pagine D'Oro