Episode 35: Holden(BOOTY CALL)Part 2

Vanessa and I sit on couch and I make a toast, " To our... understanding," I toast, unable to mask the disdain in my voice.

"To us," Vanessa said, clinking her glass against mine before taking a sip. I follow suit, downing the entire contents of my glass in one go.

A smirk tugs at the corners of my mouth as I catch her eyeing me, "Like what you see, doll?" She blushes, turning her gaze away from me. Fucking adorable. But it's not her I want. It's Eriola. Goddammit.

"Come here, Nessa," I instruct, pointing at her and patting my lap to indicate where I want her. Vanessa finishes her wine and immediately complies, sitting on my lap as commanded. She knows who's in charge in the bedroom.

Vanessa straddles me, facing me with those beautiful brown eyes that sparkle. I lean in to kiss her neck, focusing on that sensitive spot she loves. She moans, "Holden, you know how much I love that."

"Shh, let me handle this beautiful body tonight," I whisper softly in her ear as I pull her closer. "Stand up and undress for me. I want to admire your lovely breasts and that gorgeous pussy."

Vanessa stands up and begins to undress. I remain seated, watching her beauty unfold before my eyes. As she continues, I start unbuttoning my own shirt and remove it. Then, I kick off my shoes and slide my socks off, never breaking my gaze from Vanessa as she stands proudly in front of me.

Her body is incredible, and tonight I'm determined to ravish her completely. "Come here and kneel. I want you to take my cock into that pretty little mouth of yours," I growl, observing as she obediently drops to her knees. I unbuckle my belt, unzip my pants, and let them fall to the floor along with my boxers, revealing my erect cock in front of her.

"You know what to do. Now get to sucking, sweet thing."Vanessa hesitates for a moment before wrapping her delicate hands around my cock, her lips parted in anticipation. She leans forward and takes the head of my cock into her mouth, slowly sliding her warm tongue around the ridge. Her soft moans vibrate against my skin as she begins to bob her head up and down.

"Fuck, yes, baby. Suck on it," I groan, my hips bucking forward involuntarily. She takes more of my cock into her mouth, her cheeks hollowing out as she deep throats me. Vanessa's tongue swirls around the sensitive underside of my cock, sending shivers of pleasure coursing through my veins.

Suddenly, I grab her hair firmly and pull her away from me. Her eyes widen in surprise as I lift her to her feet and lead her into my bedroom. I lay her gently on the bed. Climbing on top of her, I pin her hands above her head. Our chests rise and fall heavily as we gaze into each other's eyes.

"Say it, Vanessa. Admit you want it," I growl, my voice husky with lust.

"I...I want it," she whispers, her voice shaky.

I crash my lips onto hers, our tongues dueling in a fierce dance. My hands roam over her body, exploring every inch of her soft skin. I slip my hand between us, and caress her wet pussy. She gasps into my mouth as she feels my fingers teasing her clit.

"Please," she breathes out, arching her back against my hand.

"Please what?" I ask, nipping at her lower lip.

"Please fuck me," she murmurs, her voice barely audible.

I groan deep in my throat and I climb off her for a second to grab a condom. My hands shake as I roll it onto my cock, my excitement heightened by the thought of being inside Vanessa. I get back onto the bed and murmur in her ear, "Get on your hands and knees." I command, my voice rough with desire.

Vanessa obeys without hesitation, presenting her round ass to me. I position myself behind her and nudge her gently. She lets out a moan as she feels the head of my cock pressing against her wet pussy.

"Please, Holden," she whimpers softly.

I grasp her hips firmly and thrust into her in one swift motion. Her body gasps around my cock as I fill her up, inch by slow inch.

"Fuck, Vanessa," I growl, unable to contain myself any longer. I pound into her relentlessly, taking out my frustrations of not being able to have the woman I desire. My hands roam freely over her body, pinching her nipples and pulling on her hair. Vanessa moans and cries out in pleasure, meeting my thrusts with equal fervor.

"I'm close, baby," I groan, my hips bucking wildly.

"Me too," she whispers back, her voice strained.

With one final thrust into her wetness, we both reach a crescendo of moans and cries. The condom fills with my release. I pull myself out of her, gasping for breath. Vanessa lies on her back on the bed and I join her, lying down beside her. She wasn't my ideal woman, but she agreed to let me use her body however I wanted, as a means of relieving my stress.

"Wow," I gasp, feeling weak in the knees from the intense experience. She turns to face me, her eyes shining with the afterglow of our passionate encounter.

"Thank you, Holden," she whispers, her lips curl into a soft smile as she brushes a strand of hair from my forehead.

"You're welcome, doll," I murmur, returning the smile as I wrap my arms around her and pull her close. The tension in my body had disappeared for now, but I knew it would return eventually. As long as my mind is on one woman, the tension will return. I don't know how this will end, but all I know is I want Eriola. She doesn't know how much I am falling for her the more we work together. Fuck, this is harder than I thought.

Reader's Note,

Holden's struggle between his desires and his reality intensifies. Will he find a way to be with Eriola, or will his feelings for her remain hidden? Find out in the next episode.

Happy Reading!

 Pagine D'Oro