Episode 70: Salvador Moretti (The New Enemy)

It's been two weeks since Jonathan Covington passed away, and I can't help but feel relieved. Now, it's time to put my next plan in motion. The Sterling brothers have gotten involved with Covington's wife, and it's throwing a wrench in my plans. As I stand by the window, gazing at the bustling city of New York, the best in the country, I think of my beloved homeland of Italy.

My mind buzzed with my plan, my eyes locked onto the prize: all of Jonathan's properties and businesses and his wife Eriola. It would all be mine, just for the land and territory. But I knew it wouldn't be easy. The Sterling brothers were being a thorn in my side, and now that Marco and Arkady were dead, I needed to ensure their meddling wouldn't foil my plans.

I couldn't risk my identity being revealed too soon. Eriola Coleman, the sole heir of Jonathan's estates and his fortune, was my target. She could keep the money - I only wanted his hotels and land. Maybe she would be willing to sell to me, or even merge our businesses. She could even be my wife - what's mine would be hers, and vice versa. This should be a piece of cake.

I swore on Jonathan's grave that if Holden Sterling got in the way of what I wanted, he'd meet the same fate as that asshole Jonathan. Oh how I remember the day I first saw Eriola on Jonathan's arm. She was breathtakingly beautiful - thick, curvy, just how I like my women. And her gorgeous brown skin...I could picture having all that ass in my face every night.

Jonathan wasn't treating her right; he was possessive as fuck over her. If he had been fucking her properly, he wouldn't have needed to cling to her so tightly. He was an asshole for cheating on her - if she were mine, I would never do such a thing. I would shower her with love and treat her like a queen.

But then Holden came along and ruined everything. That bastard swooped in and took what should have been mine. Fucking hell! I needed to approach this from a different angle - maybe it was time to head to Evergreen Valley and see about building something there.

Wait...Eriola is an architect. This could work in my favor after all. Lost in thought, I stood gazing out the window of my office when a loud knock startled me.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

I spun around and yelled at the door, knowing it was one of my dim-witted soldiers with the intelligence of a hamster. The door flung open, and in comes my second in command, Furio Zoppo the asshole who is always acting like he got a brain made out of sponge.

"What is it, damn it? Can't you see I'm lost in thought?" I roared, my temper flaring up like a wildfire.

With a timid and small voice, someone interrupted me, "Excuse me boss, we have all the information on Mrs. Eriola Covington and Holden Sterling. They departed from New York last week to return to Evergreen Valley, Sir." Furio entered my office and shut the door behind him.

I walked over to my desk and sat down, motioning for Furio to take a seat in one of the chairs facing me. He complied and handed me the file on Eriola. I snatch the file from his hands, my eyes skimming over every detail. Eriola... This woman has no idea what she's walking into. I am confident that she will become mine. I stare at her photo, mesmerized by her captivating purple eyes.

A smirk plays on my lips as I imagine her under me, her soft brown skin brushing against mine. God, she's going to be delicious. She thinks she's safe in Evergreen Valley, but she has no idea of the storm that's coming her way. Wait until I get my big dick in her tight little pussy. Getting her beautiful ass pregnant carrying my heir, then making her my wife. I know Holden Sterling will try to get in the way, but once I work my Italian charm on her, she'll be mine for good.

Please instruct the pilot to prepare the plane for immediate departure to Evergreen Valley, Furio," I command, my tone leaving no room for argument. I can see him swallow hard, a bead of sweat trickling down his forehead.

"Yes boss," he stammers, hastily leaving my office to attend to his duties. I lean back in my chair, the leather creaking under my weight. A dark chuckle escapes my lips and maybe it's just a trick of the light in the dim office but even this sound seems to bear an ominous quality.

Fuck, I can't wait to get my hands on Eriola - sweet little Eriola who thinks she can hide from me. My palm itches with anticipation; I can almost feel the warmth of her body pressed against mine. I stand up and walk over to the window, looking out at New York City below me. A predator surveying his territory before setting off on a hunt. The thrill of chasing my prey makes me shudder with anticipation. It's been too long since someone sparked this kind of dark desire inside me.

The image of Eriola flashes in front of me again - her caramel skin glimmering in the moonlight, her beautiful body bared for my eyes only. I want to break her, to make her mine completely; until every sigh that leaves her lips is filled with my name and every breath she takes is laced with desire for me.Suddenly there's silence around me, well except for the rhythmic tick-tock of the grandfather clock.

I take a deep breath, letting the cold, crisp air fill my lungs. It's time to set the wheels in motion. Evergreen Valley, here I come. Eriola, you have no idea what you're in for. Holden Sterling, enjoy your last days of freedom. I clench my fist, the crackling sound of paper crushing echoing in the silence around me. A dark promise whispered only to the shadows in the room. Eriola will be mine, and anyone standing in my way will meet their worst maker.

Dear Readers,

In this episode, Salvador Moretti's intense obsession with Eriola is taking over his thoughts and actions. His intentions towards her are not pure, and it remains to be seen if Holden will intervene before Salvador gets too close. Can Eriola and Holden's love endure the obstacles that lie ahead? Stay tuned for the next episode.

Happy reading!

Pagine D'Oro