Episode 8: Jonathan

My head falls back in ecstasy as Eriola's luscious mouth works its magic on me. Each wave of pleasure brings me closer to the edge, and I can feel myself reaching the peak.

"Fuck...Eriola," I hiss as she continues to work my cock with her mouth and hand tirelessly. My pulse races; my body hums with need and desire.

Her eyes remain locked onto mine as she bobs her head up and down my length. The intensity of her gaze fuels the beast within me. The sight alone was enough to drive any man insane with lust - a woman on her knees, worshipping his cock with such devotion and fervor.

Suddenly, she pulls back slightly, placing feather-light kisses up and down the length of my cock, before flicking her tongue teasingly against my tip. A low groan escapes from somewhere deep within my chest at the sight before me. Her soft hands stroke me tantalizingly slow while her tongue teases mercilessly making me see stars.

"Going to lose it soon," I mutter, voice strained and dark with desire. I know I won't be able to hold back much longer. Her mouth on me is too intoxicating and I can feel the heat pooling in my lower belly, ready to explode any second now.

Eriola seems to sense my impending release, her hand quickening its pace around my base while her mouth focuses on the tip. The intense feeling overwhelms me, causing me to cum deeply into her throat. "Take it all in, my good girl," I whisper as she swallows my release.

Afterward, I look down at Eriola with a wicked grin on my face. Her cheeks are pink and her lips are plump from pleasuring me. As much as I enjoy watching her lose control in the midst of pleasure, witnessing her satisfaction from pleasing me is equally exhilarating. I guide her to stand up on her feet again.

"Eriola," I purr, tracing my thumb over the curve of her cheek. "So obedient. So willing." A shiver runs through her body at my words, and I can't hold back the dark chuckle that escapes from me. Her eyes, an entrancing shade of purple, stand out among the crowd. I've never seen anyone with such unique and stunning eyes.

"You...you're satisfied?" she asks, looking up at me with an innocent gaze that does nothing but stir the beast inside of me even more.

"Satisfied?" I echo, leaning in closer to her. Our bodies are barely touching, but it's enough to make my arousal flare up again. "Not even close, baby girl."

I guide her backward until she hits the bed with the back of her knees. I watch as she falls onto the soft sheets with a soft gasp. That look of surprise...it gives me a sense of sick pleasure that only heightens my lust for her.

"Lie down on your back on the bed and stimulate yourself for me. I want to watch you pleasure yourself until I tell you to stop," I command, standing in front of her as she follows my instructions and settles onto the bed. "Do it now," I order firmly, watching from the end of the bed as she begins to pleasure herself.

I see a flicker of uncertainty dart across Eriola's face before it's replaced with resolve. She doesn't hesitate then, bringing her hands down to play with herself while keeping eye contact with me. The sight is sinfully erotic - watching as she dives into a sea of pleasure, her legs parting as her fingers explore her own depths. The soft moans escaping her lips are like music to my ears; the sight of her pleasuring herself is a feast for my eyes.

"Good girl," I find myself murmuring. My hand reaches down to stroke my hardening cock. I see her eyes widen at the sight, and her fingers speed up in response.

I let out a low groan, keeping my eyes locked on Eriola's gaze as I continue stroking my throbbing cock. My desire to penetrate her tight pussy grows with each passing second, but I want to see her cum first, fingers buried inside herself. The scent of her arousal reaches me and it takes all of my willpower not to give in completely.