Episode 46: Jonathan (Face to Face! Man to Man!)

The clock read 6am and my wife and I were tangled up in each other. "You sure know how to suck a dick, Sweet Girl," I groan as I grab onto her hair. Her mouth feels amazing on me. "Take all of it, girl. Take what you want."

Eriola moans around my cock, her mouth working wonders this morning. I woke up with her deep-throating me like a professional porn star. "Come here, baby, bring that pussy up here and sit on my face. I want to taste your juices," I growl.

Eriola follows my command and straddles my face. I lift her sexy ass up onto my face slightly and lick her from front to back, savoring every bit of my morning treat. I give her a little slap on the ass, signaling for her to grind her pussy against my face.

"Come for me, sweet girl," I growl, taking hold of her clit and sucking on it until Eriola is screaming.

"Oh fuck yes Jonathan, I'm coming baby, fuck yes!" she screams out my name as I suck harder on her clit, causing her pussy juices to gush all over my face and beard. Damn, I've never eaten her out this good before. I lift her up off my face and slide her down onto my rock-hard cock.

"Ride this dick, baby. Climb on top and come get this dick. You want it? Come get it. It's yours, sweet baby," I growl. Eriola sits on my cock and starts rocking her pussy up and down on it. Oh yeah, I grip onto her hips tightly and thrust upwards, fucking her hard.

"Whose pussy is this?" I ask again, smacking Eriola's ass hard. "Answer me, baby!"

"It's yours Jonathan! I'm coming again!" she shouts as her pussy clamps down on my cock. My balls tighten and I explode deep inside of her. Eriola collapses onto my chest, and I hold onto her tightly as we both come down from our intense orgasms.

I push her hair out of her face and kiss her deeply, taking one of her breasts in my mouth and sucking on her nipple. I'm still buried inside of her and can feel my cock getting hard again. I flip us over and start thrusting into her hard and fast, showing no mercy because it just feels too damn good.

"Oh fuck, baby, I'm going to come again!" Eriola moans as she arches her back and her body tenses up. I feel her pussy clench around my cock, and we both cum together, our screams of pleasure echoing off the walls.

We collapse in each other's arms, both of us panting for breath. "Damn, that was the best sex we've had in a long time," I say, kissing her forehead.

Eriola giggles softly and caresses my chest. "I have to confess, my pussy is still aching from last night."

"Well, it's proof that I wasn't messing around, right?" I question her.

"No, baby, you weren't kidding around last night," she says. "And I am sorry again for hurting you."

"Don't worry, that's all in the past. Today is a fresh start. Speaking of today, I have one last task to complete before heading out to New York. I'll be back in town by tomorrow night," I inform her. The expression on her face suggests that my news is not making her happy.

"Why you have to go to New York my love? Can Anya and I go with you? Please?" She asks me, already aware that she won't be able to take any time off due to the upcoming renovations at Sterling Grand Hotels.

"I apologize, my dear. I need to go and make sure everything is ready for my team to join us in Evergreen Valley. I also have some business to attend to at the hotel in New York based on a call from my assistant. However, on another note, would you like to go see your family together?" I asked, eagerly awaiting her response.

"I do miss my mom, it's been 8 months since I've spoken to her because of my dad. But for the sake of our daughter, I'll put up with him and take her to meet her grandparents. Will you come with me?" She asks, excitement lighting up her eyes. Little does she know, I'm thrilled to finally meet her father - the same man who constantly talks down on his own daughter.