Episode 6: Jonathan

My mind was reeling, a mixture of desire and eager anticipation coursing through my veins. This couldn't be real, but in this moment, nothing else mattered. I couldn't resist exploring her body with my lips, tracing the curves of her breasts while my hand squeezed the other. The woman in front of me had a hold on me like no one else ever had.

Suddenly, I stopped, locking eyes with her. "I need you, Eriola. Now." My voice was low and growling, a feeling I had never experienced before with anyone, not even my wife. A fact I have yet to reveal to her.

Eriola's heart was pounding as she looked at me, and I asked, "Are you sure you want this, baby girl? Because once we start, there's no going back." I leaned in and kissed her softly on the neck.

After taking a deep breath, Eriola nodded and replied with confidence, "I've never been more certain."

That was all the confirmation I needed as I quickly removed her thong and tore off her dress until it fell to the floor of the limo. I motioned for her to take off her shoes as well, which she did without hesitation. They joined her clothes on the floor of the luxurious car.

My desire was palpable as I gazed hungrily at her naked body. My arousal was so intense that my pants felt too tight, and I couldn't wait any longer to have her. Her scent filled the air, a mix of honey and strawberries that intoxicated me. I wasted no time unzipping my pants, revealing my hard cock which I had been teasing her with all night.

Seeking confirmation one last time, I asked, "Are you still sure about this?" She nodded quickly in response. "Good girl," I purred in her ear. "Now straddle me and ride my cock. Can you do that for me, sweetie?"

Her moan was all the response I needed. As she positioned herself over me, I took hold of my cock and teased her tight pussy. When she finally began to slide down onto me, I groaned and tightened my grip on her hips.

She let out a cry, a mixture of pain and pleasure as I pushed deeper inside of her. "Oh my God, it hurts," she whimpered, my size causing her even more discomfort. But our connection was something inexplicable.

"It's okay, baby," I reassured her, stroking her hair. Slowly but surely, inch by inch, I pushed my massive cock into her until she was fully seated on top of me. With both hands on her hips, I guided her up and down on my cock as she adjusted to the sensation.

"Fuck, you feel so good," I groaned, unable to control myself any longer.

Eriola's moans filled the limo as she moved on top of me, and I knew Dave could hear us from outside the tinted windows. But in that moment, I didn't care. Eriola was mine now; I paid for this privilege and to hell with anyone who judged me for it. And damn if her pussy didn't feel amazing. I couldn't help but throw my head back in ecstasy.

"That's it, baby, ride that cock. You're doing so good," I growled, smacking her bare ass for added pleasure.

Her moans mingled with the sounds of the city outside as she clenched around me, signaling her impending orgasm. To help push her over the edge, I reached around and circled her clit with my thumb.

"Come on, baby, cum for me now. Tell me this is my pussy. Are you mine, Eriola?" I asked, circling faster and faster until she finally fell over the edge with a cry of pleasure.

She let out a loud moan, "This is your pussy," she gasped. "I'm going to come, Jonathan. Fuck!" She cried out in pleasure.

I followed right behind her, filling her up with my seed. "Oh fuck, Eriola, you're mine now," I growled as I came inside her. As our breathing slowed, and the pleasure ebbed away, Eriola collapsed on top of me. "That was... memorable."

She giggled against my chest, her breath still ragged. "You're an animal, Jonathan," she teased.

A smirk tugged at the corners of my lips. "I know I said we'd stop, but I have one more surprise in store for you. Tonight, we're almost at the Hamptons," I whispered into her ear. "And when we get to my house, I want to make love to you in my big king size bed. You'll stay the night with me, won't you, sweetie?" I asked, hoping she would agree.

Eriola looked at me, her eyes still glazed from our recent activities. "Tonight, I'm yours, Jonathan. However, tomorrow we'll have to return to our professional demeanor. Plus, I didn't bring any extra clothing. You should have mentioned that you wanted me to stay the night; I would have packed an overnight bag." She joked, playfully slapping my chest.

I chuckled, "Don't worry, I've got everything you need at my place. I always keep a spare set of clothes for special occasions like these." As we approached my house, I winked at her and motioned for her to get dressed. She sank into the seat next to me, eventually arriving at my mansion in the Hamptons with a sigh of relief. It was quite a drive away from the city, but worth it for the privacy it provided us.

We arrived at the entrance of my grand mansion and the gates were opened by the guards. Dave, my driver, drove us inside and parked in front of the mansion. After he stopped the car, I turned to Eriola with a smile and asked, "Are you ready to enter the lion's den, baby girl?"

She giggled and responded with a smile, "Well Mr. Lion, let's see what's inside this lion's den." Dave got out of the car and walked around the limo and opened the door for us. I got out of the car first and held out my hand for Eriola to get out. She climb out of the car with her heels and torn panties in her hand.

I chuckled and smiled at her. "Hmm, you didn't need those anyway," I said, escorting her up the steps to the front door. I took my keys out, unlocked the door, and we walked into my home, hand in hand, making our way up the stairs to my bedroom. My housekeeper had left us a bottle of red wine and some strawberries for us to enjoy. I wanted to ravish Eriola.

She was mine to keep, mine to fuck, and mine to do whatever the fuck I wanted, and no one could say a motherfucking thing. As long as she stayed in her place and stood by my side, I didn't have any problem. However, tonight I planned on showing her just who she belonged to now. I was going to make love to her and make sure she knew that her sweet little pussy was now mine - the property of Jonathan Covington.

Hello Readers,

How is everyone doing? I hope you're all enjoying the twists and turns of this story as much as I am! If you thought things were heating up before, just wait—there's so much more to come. Stay tuned for the next episode to find out what happens between Holden and Eriola.

As always, I appreciate your continued support and enthusiasm for my work. Your feedback and loyalty mean the world to me. Don't forget to check out my other stories under Pagine and Zapphire as well.

Happy reading! 

Pagine D'Oro