Episode 4: Eriola Dinner Invitation

I walked to the front of the building and hailed a taxi. I checked my phone once more and finally realized who the message was from - it was Jonathan! I typed out a quick response: "Hi Jonathan, sorry for not recognizing your number earlier. I'll be ready for our date. Just heading home now." With one final tap, I sent the message.

I hopped into the taxi and quickly told the driver my address. As we navigated through the bustling streets of Manhattan, my mind was consumed with thoughts of Jonathan. Today had been a whirlwind, especially when he asked me to take lead as the architect for the new hotel project. It was now Friday evening and I knew I would be spending my entire weekend working on the design. The cab eventually came to a stop in front of my condo building.

I paid the driver, quickly grabbed my purse and briefcase, and rushed inside. I live on the top floor of a luxury high-rise with a breathtaking view of the city skyline. As soon as I stepped into my modern and spacious apartment,

I kicked off my high heels and collapsed onto the couch, exhausted from a long day. I glanced at the clock: 5:30 pm already. I cursed as I realized I needed to hurry and take a shower before Jonathan arrived. Oh no, I forgot to send him my address! I quickly grabbed my phone and sent him a text with the information before heading to my bedroom to change for the shower.

I emerged an hour later, feeling much more relaxed and ready for our date. I had on a little black dress that hugged my curves in all the right places, paired with some stripy heels and my favorite necklace. My hair was up in a chic bun, and I'd applied a bit of makeup to accentuate my features. I glanced at the mirror and winked at my reflection, "You've got this, Eriola."

At 7:00 pm sharp, there was a knock on the door. My heart raced as I opened it, unsure of what to expect. In the hallway stood a handsome man in a dark suit, a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a devilish grin on his face. "Eriola, you look stunning," he said as he handed me the flowers, "Ready for our date?"

"Please come in and make yourself comfortable. I just need to grab my purse, phone, and shawl before we leave. Oh, and don't forget the flowers - they're absolutely gorgeous," I said with a smile, gesturing for him to take a seat while I gather my things.

Moments later, I returned and was greeted by the sight of Jonathan admiring my artwork. "You have great taste, Eriola. I didn't know you were into19th-century impressionists," he commented, looking impressed.

"Thanks, my grandmother was a lover of the arts, so I suppose it influenced me as well. Are you ready to go?" I felt my cheeks flush and tried to hide it with a smile. Jonathan helped me put on my shawl, then we both walked towards the door to leave my condo. After locking up, we made our way to the elevator.

As we walked into the elevator, he grabbed my hand and whispered, "You won't believe what I have planned for tonight, Eriola." His words were filled with mystery as the doors closed behind us. Turning to face me, Jonathan pinned me against the wall and kissed me with a deep intensity.

I was taken aback but didn't pull away, instead, I melted into his embrace. In that moment, all my worries and reservations melted away, and I knew this was going to be an unforgettable evening. As the elevator ascended to the first floor, Jonathan's kiss lingered on my lips, sending a cascade of emotions through me.

The touch of his hand on mine was warm and reassuring, as if he were promising me a world beyond the confines of this steel box. The elevator came to a halt on the first floor and we reluctantly broke apart. The doors slid open, revealing the lobby of my building.

Jonathan escorted me outside, directly in front of my building where his limousine was waiting. I gasped in surprise, "This is all for me?" I asked, amazed at the grand gesture.

"Of course, Eriola. You deserve nothing less." He helped me into the luxurious car before Joining me inside and closing the door behind him.

The driver closed the door and securing our privacy, we were off. The city lights whizzed by as we drove through the bustling streets of New York City, and the night air caressed my skin through the sunroof above us. As we headed towards our destination, I couldn't help but wonder what other surprises the evening held in store for us.

I gathered my courage and turned to Jonathan, feeling a little nervous about what I needed to ask him. "Can I ask you something?"

I said hesitantly, fiddling with my shawl. "Of course, Eriola, you can ask me anything," he replied, his eyes twinkling with curiosity."

"As the lead architect for your project and we only met earlier today in my office. Yet, while we were alone in the elevator, you kissed me. I can't help but wonder: what exactly does tonight mean? Am I just imagining things, or am I overthinking what happened? I don't want to assume anything, but I need to know where we stand."

Jonathan's eyes held mine for a brief moment before he reached out and took my hand in his. His touch sent a jolt of electricity through me, leaving me breathless with anticipation. "Eriola," he began, his voice low and intense, "I understand this might be unexpected." His words hung in the air, laden with unspoken implications. What exactly did he mean by unexpected?

As he continued, his confession unveiled layers of vulnerability and desire, pulling me deeper into his world. But as he spoke of authentic connections and the spark between us, I couldn't shake the lingering uncertainty. Tonight isn't about business, he declared, but about exploring a connection. The weight of his words settled over us, leaving me teetering on the brink of a revelation.

Hello Readers,

In this episode, Jonathan's unexpected confession ignites a spark of intrigue and desire, leaving Eriola grappling with a whirlwind of emotions. His words carry the weight of vulnerability and longing, hinting at a deeper connection between them.

As Eriola navigates the uncertainty of Jonathan's intentions, the tension mounts, drawing readers into a captivating dance of passion and hesitation. What does tonight truly signify for Eriola and Jonathan? Will they succumb to the allure of their undeniable chemistry, or will lingering doubts cast a shadow over their burgeoning relationship?

Stay tuned for the next episode to unravel the complexities of Eriola and Jonathan's evolving connection. The journey of discovery and desire continues, promising twists and revelations that will leave readers eagerly turning the page.

Happy Reading!

Pagine D'Oro