Episode 44: Why you let him touch, taste and lick my pussy? Part 1

Jonathan's POV

It was now 5:30 pm and I had just finished work and was on my way to pick up my wife. When we arrived at her office, she texted me to let me know she was back from the meeting with Holden. We still needed to address her situation when I walked into the bathroom. I suspected she may have feelings for Holden and I planned on discussing it with her tonight. While I acknowledge my past mistakes, I know that two wrongs don't make a right.

I stepped out of the car and held the door open for Eriola to get in. She looked different, almost like she had been beaten. What the hell? Once she was settled in the car, I got in and gave Dave directions to take us back home to our mansion. Eriola didn't say anything to me, she just stared out the window.

Finally, I broke the silence. "How was your meeting today, Sweet Girl?" I asked, waiting for her response.

"It was okay, but tiring," she replied. "The construction crew is coming in tomorrow so we can start groundwork. Did you get the permits for your hotel? We should go visit the land this week so I can get a feel for the design of the hotel."

Something was definitely off, but I decided not to push it until she was ready to talk. "Yes, sweet girl, I took care of everything today. In fact, I'm flying out to New York tomorrow morning to tie up some loose ends there. The construction crew will be here on Thursday, so we're doing really well with our timeline," I assured her. "What would you like for dinner tonight? Our chef can make your favorite dish."

Even though Eriola was acting strange, I intended on talking to her about it later tonight. She turned around and looked at me. "Babe, it doesn't matter. I'm just tired and have a lot on my mind," she said.

As we pulled up to our house, Dave got out of the car to open the door for us. I stepped out first and Eriola followed behind me, walking towards the front door together. I took my keys out and unlocked the door, ushering Eriola inside. We both hung our bags on the rack beside the front door and walked deeper into the foyer. Wrapping my arms around Eriola, I kissed her passionately. At first, she didn't respond but as I pushed my tongue into her mouth, she accepted me.

Her lips tasted different tonight and she seemed distant. Pulling away from her, I looked into her beautiful purple eyes. "Eriola, what's going on with you tonight? Be honest with me and don't lie." I commanded as I held her closer to my chest.

Eriola looked up at me, a flicker of something else surfacing in her expression - fear maybe? Good. She should be afraid of me. I'm not a man to mess with - everyone knows that. But what I am is her husband and I won't stand for any bullshit about her being tired and not feeling well.

"Hey, sweetheart," I said, sliding my hand up her arm and feeling her shiver under my touch. "You seem off tonight. What's on your mind?" I watched her closely, searching for any hint of what might be bothering her.

"Nothing," she responded quickly, avoiding my gaze. Did she really think she could hide from me? She should know better.

"Look at me," I commanded firmly, pulling her chin up to meet my gaze. Her eyes widened slightly but she didn't resist. Submission looked good on her.

"I'm fine," she repeated stubbornly, but there was a tremor in her voice that pissed me off. Who or what had bothered her today?

Running my thumb across her lower lip, I felt a slight shiver pass through her body. She might be tired but she was never too tired for me. "You'll tell me everything over dinner. Our chef can make you whatever you want." I abruptly pulled away and walked towards our daughter's bedroom, leaving her standing alone in the foyer. I couldn't look at her right now.

Entering our daughter's bedroom, I found Miriam our nanny sleeping with our baby girl in her arms. I picked up Anya and gave her sweet kisses on her cheeks. God, my daughter was beautiful, just like her mother. I laid her down in her crib and left her nightlight on, throwing a blanket over Miriam.

We had put a recliner in the nursery so we could relax with our baby if we wanted to. I closed the door slightly walking to our bedroom. I shut the door behind me and heard the shower running, indicating that Eriola was in there. The thought of Holden Sterling trying to claim her made my blood boil. She was my wife, not his. I decided it was time to remind her of that fact. I quickly stripped off all my clothes and walked towards the bathroom.

As I entered the bathroom, I saw Eriola with her head against the shower wall, tears streaming down her face. Without hesitation, I opened the shower door and stepped in behind her. I turned her around to face me, pulling her close and tilting her chin up to meet my gaze.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked softly, seeing the pain in her eyes.

"Jonathan, I cheated on you today," she confessed between sobs. "Holden kissed me and went down on me...I'm so sorry."

I couldn't believe what she was telling me. She had given me a hard time for cheating in the past, even causing me to go to therapy for my anger issues and infidelity. And now she was admitting to letting another man touch her like that?

"What the fuck do you mean he went down on you? You gave me shit for cheating and now you let this motherfucker taste my pussy?! Are you out of your goddamn mind?" I growled at her, my anger boiling over.

Before I knew it, I had pushed Eriola against the shower wall with one hand while using the other to grip her neck tightly. Not enough to cut off her air supply, but enough to show her who she belonged to.

I leaned in close and licked her neck, eliciting a moan from Eriola. "You let another man have a taste of my pussy, Sweet Girl," I whispered in her ear. "Why would you let Holden Sterling touch what belongs to me?"

"I-I don't know, I-I just did," she stammered through tears. "I have some feelings for him, but they're nothing compared to what I feel for you. I'm so sorry, Jonathan...I broke my promise."

I took a deep breath, trying to control my anger. "I changed for you and our family, Eriola. I became a better man for you and our daughter. And now he has tainted you by touching what is mine. After I fuck you tonight, you won't ever forget who you belong to. Do I make myself clear? You are completely mine - my wife, the mother of my child, my best friend, and my lover. No other man is allowed to touch, taste, or lick my pussy. And just like that, no other woman is allowed to touch, taste, or lick my dick. My dick is yours and only yours."

As the water cascaded down our bodies, all I could think about was holding her. But my anger prevented me from doing so. At her confession, my mind races with conflicting emotions. The fury of betrayal courses through my veins, threatening to consume me entirely. I could almost feel Holden Sterling's smugness, his satisfaction at having had a taste of what is mine—and that only fuels my anger further. My hands clenched into fists, I took a deep breath, unsure of what I would do next.

Dear Reader,

Thank you for delving into this intense episode of Eriola and Holden's tumultuous affair. The emotional whirlwind of betrayal, passion, and regret continues to build, drawing you deeper into their complicated world. As you navigate the aftermath of their forbidden kiss and the raw emotions that follow, I hope you feel the tension and conflict as strongly as I intended. Eriola confesses to Jonathan about her intimate time with Holden. Do you think they will be able to get past this and move forward?

Stay tuned for the next part, where the stakes get even higher and choices become even more difficult. Your support means everything to me, and I eagerly await your thoughts on this unfolding drama.

Happy Reading!

Pagine D'Oro