Episode 65: Holden (I will wait for you!)

The next morning, the sky was still dark and the world was quiet as I stirred awake at 5 am. My body was flooded with a powerful sensation - my erection, raging and insistent. Eriola was curled up beside me, her delicate waist nestled in the curve of my arm. As we shifted in our sleep, her backside unknowingly rubbed against my groin, stoking the fire within me even more.

I couldn't resist leaning in close to her ear, whispering with urgent need, "I need you right now." The air around us seemed to crackle with electricity, charged by our desire for each other.

My desire for her is overwhelming, but I know we can't act on it. Her husband was just buried yesterday, and it would be inappropriate. But damn, do I want to satisfy this urge. To my surprise, Eriola's eyes flutter open and she moans softly in response to my words. She moves her body against mine, signaling her desire.

"Do it...right now," she whispers longingly.

I quickly remove my boxers and toss them on the floor before whispering to her, "take your panties off now."

"I'm not wearing any," she responds with a mischievous grin. This little minx knew exactly what she was doing.

Without hesitation, I flip us over so that she is on her back and her legs are resting on my thighs. With one swift motion, I enter her and she lets out a pleasure-filled moan, confirming our intense connection.

"Your cock...it feels so good," she sighs, trembling beneath me. It's deeply satisfying to know that it's my touch and my cock bringing her this pleasure. Even though she just buried her husband yesterday, I can't resist her any longer. I'm lost in this woman who should be off-limits to me, but damn it, I want her badly.

I grip her wrists firmly, holding them above her head as I dominate her. She looks incredibly beautiful underneath me, with her soft brown skin against my pale complexion. In a brief moment of pause, I stare into her stunning purple eyes.

"Eriola, are you sure about this? You're vulnerable right now after losing your husband. I don't want to just be a rebound for you and have you regret this later on," I whisper.

She looks up at me with wide purple eyes as her chest rises and falls rapidly. "Fuck me...please," she pants out, thrusting her hips against mine. It's music to my ears. I lean down and claim her lips, swallowing up her moans as I thrust into her over and over again. She's warm and tight around me, making it impossible for me to hold back.

I notice a tear slip from her eye and trail down the side of her face onto the pillow beneath us. It's not from pain - fuck no, I wouldn't ever want to hurt her - but from the overwhelming pleasure coursing through her body. My lips catch the salty droplet before maneuvering back to capture hers once more.

Her legs wrap around my waist, pulling us even closer together. My name tumbles off her tongue in between gasps and whimpers, spurring me on further.

"I'm gonna make you scream my name, princess," I promise with a dark chuckle, quickening the pace of my strokes.

Despite everything - despite how fucked up this entire situation is - there's nothing that could make me stop right now. This woman...Eriola...she belongs to me whether she knows it or not. She's mine, and I will protect her from everything and everyone, including her dead husband.

Her breath hitched in her throat as she gasped out my name. "Holden, I'm going to cum," she moaned softly, her body arching towards mine. The sensation of her tight pussy clenching around me drove me wild. I pushed her legs up higher over my shoulders, angling myself to penetrate even deeper. Every movement elicited soft moans and whimpers from her lips, driving us both closer to cum. Fuck, she feels amazing this morning.