Episode 7: Jonathan

Eriola and I stood in the bedroom, our bodies close as I kissed her passionately. She was so alluring, and she belonged to me. Stepping back, I gazed into her beautiful purple eyes.

"Take off your clothes, baby girl," I growled, wanting to see every inch of her body once again. Eriola obeyed, slowly undressing before me, as I began to strip off my own clothes.

With a devilish grin, I watch as Eriola reveals her body to me, the sight making my heart pound in my chest. God, I want her. I need her like I need air. Her curves are a deadly melody pulling me in for the kill, and I'm helpless against it. But then again, who wants to be saved when the temptation is this sweet?

Eriola stood before me, completely bare like me. Her body was a treasure waiting to be explored and claimed by me. I gazed at her hungrily and whispered, "I can't wait to taste you," my voice thick with longing as I closed the distance between us. A small gasp escaped her lips, but she remained rooted in place. Such courage.

The mere proximity of her sends wild heat through my veins. It's intoxicating, addictive even. My hand lifts to trace a path from her collarbone down to her navel, causing her to shiver under my touch; she's damn responsive. Her eyes widen slightly when I grab her waist and yank her closer, the sudden contact making her gasp aloud.

"You're mine," I growl lowly in her ear; it's not just a statement, but the deepest truth that sears my soul.

In response, she merely nods - a small gesture that tells me she accepts what is between us: a need wrapped around deep respect and dark temptations. The very thought sends sparks of anticipation scorching through me. Taking her hand, I led her to the bed, but not before caressing her silky chocolate skin with possessive intent.

As we lie down side by side, our naked bodies touching, an electric current arcs between us. It's like we've been made for this moment - for each other. Her warmth seeps into me as I shift my body over hers, my hardness pressing against her softness.

"Do you want this, Eriola? Can you trust me to take care of you?" I groaned as her lips met mine, my self-control hanging by a thread.

"I do," she whispered.

Gently, oh so gently, I explored every inch of her body, committing to memory the dips and curves that make up this woman who has ignited a flame within me unlike any other. She is mine - to love, to indulge in...and may anyone who dares stand in our way be warned.

But for now, it's just Eriola and me. Together in our own world, lost in dark desires and intense passion that threaten to consume us both.

And I wouldn't want it any other way. The heat between us was palpable, like the air itself was charged with our desire. Eriola moaned softly as my lips trailed down her neck, her fingernails digging into my back as I confirmed my claim on her. Tonight, she is mine and only mine. I couldn't resist the urge to kiss my way down to her pussy, craving the taste of her.

I knelt between her legs, gently spreading them apart. "Open up for me, my love," I whispered, kissing my way up her smooth thighs until I reached her glistening folds. With one quick lick, I tasted her sweetness - deep and irresistible like a fine aged wine. She consumed me completely, her intoxicating scent filling my senses and igniting a fire within me.

My tongue expertly explored every inch of her delicate flesh, teasing and flicking over her swollen bud with skill and desire. The taste of her, so divine, so fucking addictive, makes my cock twitch with impatient desire. I savor the sweet, delicate flavor, teasing her swollen clit with short, tantalizing licks.

Her moans echo in the quiet room, stirring up a storm of passion within me. "Jon...athan," she breathes out my name like a prayer and it's goddamn intoxicating.

"Look at me, Eriola," I command, my voice rough with need. Her eyes flutter open to meet mine and there is a wild fire burning in there – raw and untamed just like how I want her to be. I smile darkly at the sight, pleased by her submission and desperate arousal.

Then, driving my tongue inside her warmth once more, I feel her hands tangle in my hair, pulling me closer as she writhes beneath me. "Fuck," I curse under my breath as hunger rages within me. My fingers find her nipples, pinching and rolling them between my fingertips while my tongue continues its sinful dance over her sensitive bud.

Her moans turn louder and more urgent, her hips bucking against my mouth as she nears her climax. "Jonathan, I...I'm..." she pants, her legs trembling around my head as she teeters on the edge of release.

"That's it, baby, come for me," I growl against her wet pussy, my own cock throbbing unbearably against my legs. Her inner walls clench around my tongue, her juices flooding my mouth as she convulses in ecstasy.

I lick her juices from my lips as her body trembles beneath me, her panting breaths slowly returning to normal. I stand up, my hard cock hard as a rock. Eriola looks up at me with a lust-glazed expression.

"Get on your knees, baby girl. I want those luscious lips wrapped around my cock," I growl as I stroke myself. Eriola obediently gets out of the bed and kneels before me.

I watch her drop to the floor in front of me, her eyes shining with anticipation. It's a sight I'll relish over and over again, her kneeling for me. Sure enough, she's responsive, obediently doing as I ask.

"Good girl," I growl, my voice raw like gravel. "Now take it." I order her, threading my fingers through her hair and guiding my pulsing cock towards her mouth. Her lips part and she begins to suck on me with an insatiable hunger that matched my own.

The warmth and wetness of her mouth around me are bliss, a pleasure that makes my grip tighten in her hair. She whimpers softly at the rough tug but doesn't stop. The sensation of her tongue swirling around the tip of my cock is nearly too much to bear. My heart races as I watch her on her knees, taking me into her mouth.

She stirs something within me that has long laid dormant. I know this is dangerous — I'm her fucking client — but I'm falling fast. I have a wife whom I couldn't care less about. But when it comes to Eriola, I am willing to risk everything. I crave her, and I can't survive without her. Still, I can't resist Eriola's pull, her laugh, her eyes. Fuck me right now!

What we have feels too right to be wrong. I am determined to keep her by my side, and I am willing to take any risks necessary for our relationship to continue. And as Jonathan Covington, I always get what I want.

Dear Reader,

Thank you for diving into the world of Jonathan Covington. As you progress through the narrative, you'll find yourself entangled in the intricate web of his emotions, desires, and conflicts. This passage leaves us on the edge, with Jonathan confronting a tumultuous mix of passion and peril. His feelings for Eriola, despite being her client, set the stage for a compelling and risky journey ahead.

With his marriage already on shaky ground and his willingness to risk everything for Eriola, Jonathan's choices promise to take us through a roller coaster of ethical dilemmas and heart-pounding moments. What lengths will Jonathan go to in order to keep Eriola by his side? How will he navigate the dangerous waters of his personal and professional life intertwining? And most importantly, what consequences will his actions bring?

Prepare yourself for a story filled with intense emotions, high stakes, and the relentless pursuit of desire. Keep turning the pages to discover how Jonathan's journey unfolds, and brace yourself for unexpected twists and turns.

Happy reading!

Pagine D'Oro