Episode 26: Jonathan (She's mIne)

Eriola and I were in the back of the limo, with her on my lap as I trailed kisses down her neck. My hands roamed up her thighs, eliciting a moan from her lips. As my fingers reached her panties, I could feel their dampness against my touch. Her breath hitching under my touch, the vibrations against my lips sending waves of pure desire down my spine. I breathe in her scent, laced with need and fear, a heady aroma that has my heart pounding in my chest.

"Feel good?" A deep chuckle rumbles from my throat as I ask. Her soft mewl is the only response. I almost fucking smile. Almost.

But we don't have time for smiles. Not in this world, in this life that we've chosen. Pulling away from her neck, I study Eriola's flushed face, eyes heavy-lidded with want. She's beautiful like this — pliant and eager beneath me. The sight nearly brings me to my knees.

"Take those off," I order, fingers hooked on the edge of her soaked panties. One glance at the obedient nod that follows, a surge of satisfaction spreads through me. Luckily, I booked a hotel in the next town over, even though it's an hour's drive away.

Tonight, I need her sweet body more than anything else. It's been six long months since she walked away from me, and I haven't had sex with anyone since then. It's a personal record for me; I've turned down every offer from other women because my heart still yearns for Eriola.

I'm dark, twisted even, but there's something about watching her obeying that does it for me - it's a fucking turn-on. My hold tightens as she starts to slide off from my lap to heed my command but I pull her back immediately, "Where do you think you're going?" I question, amusement seeping into my voice.

"I-"

"Nowhere," I interrupt before she can finish, replacing her hesitation with a command of my own. "Stay."

The limo rolls over smooth asphalt while arousal thickens between us and fills the car with an intoxicating scent. A wicked grin plays on my lips as I let my fingers tease along her thighs once more – a silent promise of what's yet to come. Being part of the dark underworld has its disadvantages; always living on the edge, being constantly watched and hunted down by enemies who wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet through your skull if given a chance.

But right now, all of that doesn't matter. Because at this moment, all I can think about is how good it feels to have her pressed against me, how much I fucking want her. God, she's mine. She just doesn't know it yet. Beneath the bravado and the raw sexual energy, I'm aware of a sharp possessiveness that ripples through my veins. It's something dark and primal, an urge to protect what's mine. A warning to anyone who might dare to touch her.

Her breath hitches as my fingers trace higher, our eyes meeting and holding for a heart-stopping beat before my mouth descends on hers once more – rough, urgent, and demanding. Eriola moans softly into my mouth, her nails digging into my back as our tongues due their sensual dance. Her taste is as heady as ever, and I can't get enough.

"I've missed you," I growl against her lips before trailing my lips down her jawline, nipping and sucking at her delicate skin. She whimpers, arching her neck and giving me better access. Fuck, I've missed this. I pause my kisses on her neck and quickly unbuckle, unzip, and pull out my cock

We have about thirty minutes before we reach the hotel, so I urge Eriola to lift her skirt and straddle me. "Ride me, sweet girl," I growl in her ear as I assist her with pulling up her skirt. She eases herself onto my lap, and down on my dick. Fuck it feels like pure bliss. Her pussy is so soak and wet.

"You like that, don't you? The way I fill you up, stretching you open and pressing against every sensitive spot inside you." She whimpers in response, her body straining against mine as I push another inch deep inside her. "Tell me how much you've missed this, my sweet girl," I growl into her ear as I suck and bite at her neck, reveling in the sounds of her pleasure. My mind is racing with anticipation for when we reach the penthouse, where I can fully taste and devour every inch of her without restraint.

"I missed this Jonathan." She moaned, as my hands roam her body, gripping onto her hips while the other tangles in her hair, guiding her movements as she bounces on my lap.

Pleasure ripples through me with each thrust, and I savor the sensation of her tightness enveloping me. She's intoxicating, like a drug I can't seem to get enough of. "Fuck," I groan out as she tightens around me, sending waves of pleasure crashing over me. The power I hold over her in this moment is an aphrodisiac, sending a rush of adrenaline through my veins that makes me feel invincible.

"I want to hear you scream," I demand, growling into her ear as the car continues to glide down the highway. My grip tightens on her hips, guiding her to move faster and harder.

Her breathy moans fill the car, the sound only fueling my desire for more. "Say my name," I command, loving how compliant she is under my touch.

The sound of my name tumbling from her lips only serves to stoke the flames of my desire. Lost in a haze of pleasure and power, I revel in the decadent feeling of having Eriola completely at my mercy.

A sudden turn brings us onto a familiar road – we're nearing our destination but that doesn't mean our fun has to end just yet. The penthouse will offer more opportunities to explore each other without any fear of interruption. The thought makes me smirk against her skin - she's not ready for what I've got planned for her.

"Tell me you're mine," I demand as my thrusts become erratic – a sign of my impending climax. The ownership isn't just about possession; it's about claiming what's rightfully mine. And Eriola is mine – completely and irrevocably.

"I belong to you, Jonathan," she gasps, her hips grinding against mine with greater urgency. Our moans merge into one as I thrust deeper and faster inside her.

"Come for me, my beautiful girl. Let me feel you cum on my cock," I growl as I move a hand between us to stimulate her clit, pushing her over the edge of pleasure. I ache to release inside her sweet, tight pussy, already planning to ravish her once we reach my penthouse.

With a strangled cry, she arches her back her body stiffening in orgasm as her juices coat my length, milking me. I grunt, my climax tearing through me as I empty myself inside her hot pussy. The intensity of our orgasms together only serves to solidify my insatiable hunger for her.

As the car approaches the towering skyscraper that houses my lavish penthouse, I slip out from beneath Eriola. "Time to put your panties back on," I say, adjusting my own clothes. She obediently reaches down to retrieve her undergarments and smooths out her skirt and blouse.

"Are you ready, my love?" I ask, stepping out of the car and offering my hand to Eriola. "Let the night begin."

Her eyes sparkle with a mix of lust, anticipation, and just a touch of nervousness as she places her smaller hand in mine. "I'm ready," she breathes, her voice husky from our encounter.

With a wicked grin, I pull her towards the elevator that will take us to my lair. I can't wait to explore every inch of her beautiful body and watch as she unravels under my touch. Tonight, I have all the time in the world, and my sexy, baby momma is mine to play with. But one question I will ask her, is where is our daughter?

Dear Reader,

Thank you for joining this thrilling journey! Eriola seems to have fallen for Jonathan once again, but the burning question remains: where is their daughter? Stay tuned as we uncover the secrets and developments between our two lovebirds.

Happy reading!
Pagine D'Oro