Episode 9: Eriola

My weekend in the Hamptons was absolutely amazing, and I've been on cloud nine since I got home last night. Instead of going back to his own place, Jonathan stayed with me. We slept tangled up together, and I loved every moment of it. But when my alarm went off at 6am, reality hit - it was time to get up. Usually, I didn't have to be at work until 9am, as I am one of the main architects at Urban Design Group.

I tried to get out of bed, but Jonathan playfully pulled me back in. "Where do you think you're going, beautiful?" he asked as he threw off the blankets and positioned himself between my legs. This man loves to eat my pussy.

"Jonathan, what are you doing?" I whimpered, already knowing the answer.

"Mmmm, can't you tell sweet girl? I'm having my breakfast. Now hush and let me feast," he growled against my skin as he pushed me closer to his face. And just like that, he began to eat me out like a five-star meal at a fancy restaurant.

I moaned, my back arching off the bed as his tongue danced between my folds. He knew every single one of my spots, and he was not afraid to use them against me. My hips bucked against his face, and I dug my nails into his back, urging him on.

"Fuck, Jonathan! I'm gonna cum!" I whimpered as my orgasm barreled down on me like a freight train.

"That's it, baby," he murmured before lapping me up until my entire body went rigid and I came.

He looked up at me, his face smeared with my juices, and gave me a naughty grin. "Now that's breakfast of champions."

My laughter quickly turned into a moan as he climbed onto the bed and began to suck on my nipple. His mouth was so gentle and yet so intense on my sensitive bud. "Oh, God, Jonathan. Please," I begged, my back arching again.

"I've got you, baby," he said as he slid into me effortlessly, his cock filling me up completely. He put my left leg up on his shoulder and began to pound into me relentlessly. My eyes shut tightly as my orgasm once again made its way to the surface.

"Jonathan, I'm gonna cum again!" I whimpered, my nails digging into his back.

He let out a guttural sound, thrusting himself in deeper. "You feel amazing, baby. Your tightness around me is driving me crazy. Tell me what you want. Do you want my cock?"

"Yes, yes!" I cried out as my second orgasm hit me like a tsunami. Jonathan pounded into me even harder, his thrusts erratic as he also reached his climax, filling me up with his warmth.

His breath tickled my neck as he collapsed next to me with a satisfied sigh. "Eriola, I think I may be falling in love with you," he whispered.

My heart skipped a beat, but I suppressed the feeling. "In all honesty, Jonathan, we haven't known each other for very long."

He rolled on his side, propping his head up on one arm. "I know, but there's something about you that I can't get out of my mind," he said softly. I felt extremely anxious because I didn't know what to say. I was also developing feelings for Jonathan, but I didn't want to be humiliated or taken advantage of.

"Jonathan, I don't know what to say," I finally said. He stroked my cheek gently with his fingertips. "Hey, shh, it's okay. We can take it slow," he said soothingly.

I turned to face him, my gaze searching his. "Really?" I asked anxiously. He nodded and cupped my cheek in his hand, brushing stray strands of hair from my face.

"Eriola, I don't want to lose you. You're special, and I'm willing to take it slow. I just wanted you to know how I feel," he said sincerely.

I leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips. "Thank you, Jonathan. I feel something too, but I've been hurt before, and I just don't want to experience that again," I confessed. He wrapped his strong arms around me and held me close.

"I won't hurt you, I promise," he whispered into my ear, and for some reason, I believed him. "Why don't we both get ready for the day and head to your office together? How does that sound?"

I was taken aback when he suggested we go out together. "Are you sure this is a good idea? My coworkers can be quite gossipy, and I don't want it to seem like I'm using our relationship for professional gain," I explained anxiously. I had only been working here for three months, and the last thing I wanted was for people to think I slept with a client just to become the lead architect.

Jonathan chuckled. "Eriola, I believe in your talent and skills, otherwise, I wouldn't have chosen you as my architect. Besides, why should we care what they think? We're both adults, and if we want to be together, then that's our choice," he reasoned.

I couldn't argue with his logic, so I nodded reluctantly. "You're right. Let's do this," I said, forcing a smile. He grinned and kissed me lightly on the forehead before getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom. As I showered, my thoughts swirled with the potential outcomes of our newfound relationship. What was going to come about this? I guess we would have to find out, wouldn't we?

Little did I know, this decision would set off a chain of events that would challenge everything I thought I knew about love and loyalty. With uncertainty looming over our heads, the future seemed more unpredictable than ever.

Dear Readers,

In this episode, Jonathan and Eriola find themselves at a crossroads in their relationship, grappling with the implications of taking a significant step forward. As they navigate the uncertainties of their newfound commitment, a sense of anticipation builds, hinting at the twists and turns that lie ahead.

Join us as we delve into the complexities of love, trust, and the unpredictable journey that unfolds when Jonathan and Eriola's hearts intertwine.

Happy Reading!

Pagine D'Oro