73

I glance over at Mrs. Jessica and sigh when I see she is still looking at me. Lauren catches me looking at her mom and says "okay mom, what is the deal. You have just been staring at Kyler."

   Mrs. Jessica looks up at Lauren "I-I don't know... what to think. I-I just can't unsee what we walked in on. I just can't believe you were doing something like that... and on the kitchen counter. It's just hard for me to... see my daughter like that and what Kyler was doing to you just..."

   Lauren sits down on the loveseat and pulls me down with her. "Look mom, I've already apologized so drop it, please.

   Julia laughs "Lauren just be glad mom walked in on y'all today and not the other day when your hand was down Kyler's pants."

   Lauren looks at Julia "could you please shut the hell up Jules" she says sternly.

   Mrs. Jessica looks at Lauren "Lauren Alisa, what is wrong with you? Please tell me Julia is joking."

   I try to hold in my laugh as best as I can as Lauren shakes her head and says "big deal mom, we have already established that we have sex okay, lots and lots of sex and we do it all over the apartment, so what. Now, everyone knows and can please stay out of mine and Kyler's sex life."

   I don't think anyone knows what to say. Honestly I was shocked that Lauren just came out and said we have sex all over the apartment. She's kind of not wrong but hearing her say that to her parents was shocking and funny at the same time. The look on her parents face was funny as hell. Julia didn't look surprised but apparently didn't know what to say either at first then she breaks the silence. "Kyler, I'm surprised there wasn't a graduation party for you to go to. Since we are all here, why don't we have pizza delivered and eat together while watching a movie?"

   Lauren looks at me and I just shrug my shoulders. I mean I would rather them leave so I can have Lauren to myself but I know she doesn't see her family often so I want her to enjoy her time with them. Lauren seems to think about it for a few seconds. "Okay, if everyone wants to, that's fine with us. I will order a few pizzas" she finally says and they all nod in agreement.

   Lauren ordered the pizza as everyone else got something to drink. "Was there a graduation party?" Lauren asks as she sits back down beside me.

   "Yeah, there was but I didn't want to go to a party. I just wanted to spend the night with you."

   Once the pizza arrives we decide to watch The Proposal with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. We all fix our plates and pile up in the living room to start the movie. Lauren and I are on the couch, Julia in the chair and their parents on the loveseat.

   After eating Lauren takes both of our plates to the kitchen. I get comfortable by resting against the arm of the couch. When she returns she sits with her back against the other arm of the couch and stretches her soft, gorgeous legs across the couch, resting them in front of my legs. I look at Lauren and smirk then suddenly grab her feet and rest them in my lap. She proceeds to grab a big blanket that's big enough to cover both of us up since we usually cuddle under a blanket or covers when we watch a movie.

   I hold Lauren's feet and slowly begin rubbing the bottoms of both. For some reason just the simple gesture has Lauren smiling like crazy. I rub the arches of her feet and her heels. She relaxes into the couch more and scoots down so she can lean her head against the arm of the couch. Her eyes seem to be getting heavy and she finally closes them. I shift a little and slip my foot between her legs, skimming my toes over her center. Lauren's head shoots up and she looks at me wide eyed then bites her lip.

   I hear Lauren gasp as I apply pressure to her center. I focus my attention on the tv as I apply a little more pressure and from the corner of my eyes I see her looking at me. I move my foot up so my heel is now against her covered pussy and I press into her then slowly move my heel in a circle. I hear a low muffled moan in her throat and smirk. "K-Kyler your umm foot..." she manages to whisper. I smirk again "sshh, no talking during the movie" then glance at Lauren and blow her a kiss.

   I turn my attention back to the tv and continue to massage Lauren's feet as my foot continues massaging her covered pussy. I glance around and Julia and their parents are watching the movie. I shift my foot again and add a little more pressure this time right on her clit. I know a burst of pleasure washes over her because she jerks forward and moans. Lauren coughs to try and cover her moan up and I bite my lip to keep from laughing. We both quickly glance around the room and my eyes land on Julia as she is looking at us.

   I focus back on Lauren and watch as she closes her eyes as I add more pressure to her clit. She bites her lip and grabs ahold of the blanket with both hands. I faintly hear Julia whisper yelling "Lauren, Lauren... psst, Lauren!" Lauren's face is red and she whips her head around to look at Julia and grabs my foot to stop it's movements.

   By now Julia and Mr. and Mrs. James is all looking our way. Lauren stands quickly and clears her throat "I'm sorry but I think we will have to finish the movie some other time. I need to go in pretty early tomorrow since I didn't go back to school today." Lauren's parents seem to understand but Julia makes a remark that she knows exactly why we want them to leave.

   We all hug and say our goodbyes and I will finally have Lauren to myself. I don't care if we do anything or not, I just want alone time with my girlfriend. I watch as Lauren closes the door after seeing her parents and sister out. As soon as she turns around, I pin her to the door and press my body into hers. Our eyes lock and I roughly kiss her lips. She kisses me back with the same force and we eventually slow down the kiss and finally stop for air.

   As we stare deep into each other's eyes Lauren gently strokes my face "I love you so much and as much as I would love to continue after the interruptions, today has been a tiring day. I really wanted to fuck your brains out to celebrate you graduating but I am so tired. I honestly just want to crawl into bed, cuddle and go to sleep. You're not mad are you?"

   I smile at Lauren as I play with a strand of her hair. "I love you very much and I couldn't agree more. Today has been exciting, tiring and crazy. Cuddling with you is the perfect ending for today so let's go and no I'm not mad, baby. Just me being here with you is celebration enough and I truly mean that."