77

We both get out of her car and walk to the apartment door. Once we are inside I decide to head to my old bedroom so I can be alone. As I start to walk down the hall Lauren grabs my hand and pulls me to her. She wraps one arm around my waist holding me against her. "What do you want Lauren?" I ask as she caresses my cheek.

   "Kyler, I'm seriously not mad about it. It was the right thing to do. I'm definitely not mad at you but for some reason you seem to be mad. Did I do something wrong? Are you mad at me?" She asks as she stares at me.

   "You didn't do anything wrong and I'm not mad at you Lauren. I'm just pissed at myself. I came into your perfect life and messed everything up. I messed up your marriage and caused you to lose your job. A job that you loved."

   Lauren slightly laughs and asks "you think my life was perfect before you got here? I can promise you it wasn't. My marriage was already a mess before you moved here if I'm being honest." I still feel like everything is my fault though. No matter how attracted I am to her and how bad I wanted her when we first met I should have stayed away.

   Lauren looks at me then continues. "I hardly ever saw Mike and when he was home, he always just expected me to sleep with him so he could get what he wanted. I had suspected before that he might be cheating but didn't want to believe he would do that. I thought he loved me and I thought I loved him. I don't think I was ever in love with him though. I never felt anything for him like I do for you. Yes, you helped bring to light that he is a cheater but my marriage would have eventually ended with or without you here. At least I didn't give in to him and try to have a baby because that would have made this harder."

   Lauren wraps both arms around me "I love you Kyler and I had already told you before that I would choose you over my job any day but me quitting my job was not because of you. Yes, things between us could have been done differently but I do not regret any of it and I hope you don't either. I could not have stayed there and worked for that homophobia prick anyway. I can't believe he thought I would do him a "favor" to keep my job. I can always look for another principal job or even a teaching job. So when I tell you it's okay, I mean it's okay. I will be contacting the board about him though."

   Just looking into Lauren's eyes, I know she is telling the truth and being completely honest but I still feel like crap and still feel responsible. I wrap my arms around her and rest my head against hers. We just stand here embracing each other for a few seconds. She pulls away from our embrace and kisses my lips softly then takes my hand and leads me down the hall to our bedroom.

   "Since we have plenty of time until your graduation dinner tonight, I'm going to help you relax and not stress over any of this." Lauren says as she walks to the bathroom. "Strip down," she says from the bathroom and pops her head out the doorway to glance at me. I arch a brow at her but she just smiles and goes back to what she's doing. I do as she told me and walk to the bathroom and hear water running in the tub. Lauren turns to me "look through the bath salts and pick one." I look and pick my favorite scent which smells like her.

   Lauren looks at the bath salt as I hand it to her and smiles. "Thanks to you, I love the coconut vanilla scent. It reminds me of you and when we first met." I say as I watch her add the bath salt to the water.

   Her face turns red and she shrugs "it's my favorite smell."

   I smile "it became mine too." Lauren blushes more and smiles at me contentedly. As she is standing in front of me she looks me up and down, taking in my naked body on full display for her. She licks her lips as her eyes meet mine and she quickly strips her clothes off, throwing them to the side.

   Lauren gets in the bathtub and sits down, spreading her legs as wide as they will go. She motions for me to get in and I settle between her legs. She pulls me back so I'm resting against her chest. The water is steaming hot and that mixed with the bath salts and Lauren being here with me starts to relax me.

   Lauren rubs her hands over me, rubbing my arms up to my neck then to my shoulders. After rubbing my shoulders she pushes me forward enough so she can rub my back. Her hands are soft but firm as she massages and caresses my back. Lauren pulls me back against her when she finishes my back and slowly starts massaging my chest.

   I lay my head back against her and close my eyes and feel myself dozing off. I am so relaxed it's like my body just melts against Lauren. I could stay like this forever.

   I suddenly open my eyes because Lauren's massaging has turned into more of a stimulation than relaxation. She runs her hands over my breast and I arch my back slightly, pushing my breast more into her hands. She pinches my erect nipples and I moan at the sensation as my body shudders.

   Lauren starts kissing my shoulder and moves one hand to sweep my hair to the side and kisses my neck. She nips and kisses my neck turning me on even more. She starts kissing and sucking on my sweet spot below my ear and I'm a moaning mess. I dig my fingers into her thighs as she sucks on my neck. She moves her hand down my chest and abs and slips her fingers between my legs.

   Lauren skims her fingers across my clit and I push my hips up trying to get more contact. "You are very eager," she whispers in my ear. Her sexy and sensual voice causes an intense throbbing between my legs. I swear I could explode just from her whispering in my ear. I try to squeeze my thighs together even though her hand is between them. "Are you ready for me baby?" She whispers as she kisses my ear then kisses my shoulder and I shiver from the touch.

   "I always am for you baby." I say just as she starts rubbing small, tight circles on my clit.

   Lauren laughs and stops her movements and says "turn around for me." I do as I'm told and she moves her right leg so I can straddle her thigh. She kisses me with a heated kiss and moans into my mouth when my pussy comes in contact with her thigh. She quickly moves her hand down and pats my hip and I lift my hips to give her access.

   The water is starting to get cold but my body is on fire from Lauren's touch so I pay it no mind. She skims two fingers through my folds and brushes against my entrance then she slips two fingers inside me. My head rests against her shoulder and I moan "oh Lauren" and start riding her fingers as she rests her palm against my clit.

   "You're really wet for me," Lauren observes as she lets me ride her fingers. The friction of her palm against my clit as I ride her fingers ignites a fire in me as I feel the heat and pressure already in my lower stomach. I kiss down Lauren's jaw to her neck and start kissing and sucking knowing I will leave a mark.