Chapter 82

""Attention. Special forces. Mercenaries. Crime gangs. Search all of them and find the one that uses a symbol similar to that logo. For sure, Dhark Griffin still has some allies in the country and all over the world! I have already heard of him before and his group, but I didn't know that he's actually here in the country and even became the first-ranked General in the Palace! How can a high profiled expendable became a high ranking official in the government?! The President needed to be questioned and investigated as soon as possible! Seems like, he has a lot of stories to tell!" Mahabang mando ni Izquerdo, and bagong talagang Director ng NBI.

"T-The President? But-- but how's that possible, Sir? He's the sitting President, he's protected by the constitution."

"Of course! But did you forget that we have the so called impeachment? If proven guilty for all the charges that we'll put him through, he could be impeached and be removed from the office."

"A-ah yes, Sir, of course." Naitugon na lamang ng Assistant Director."

Kasalukuyan silang nasa meeting hall ng headquarters at pinagdidiskusyunan ang kasong kinakaharap ng first family kasama na ang paghuli kay General Griffin dahil sa natuklasan nila sa tunay nitong pagkatao. Gayun din ang katutuhanang buhay pa pala ito at nasasangkot sa kaso ng mga pagpatay sa ilang matataas na opisyales ng gobyerno.

Now that the investigation has been rolling in a deeper and a wider scale, unti-unti ng nahahalungkat ang lahat lalo na't napalitan na ang mga tiwaling leaders ng mga ahensya ng gobyerno na noo'y pinamumugaran ng mga tuta at tiwaling opisyal na sunod-sunuran sa mga nakakataas.

Ngayun ay nahahalungkat at lumalabas na ang mga sekreto na pilit at matagal pinagtakpan ng mga dating ulo ng bawat ahensya.

Dahil nasa meeting room din si Senior Detective Alexa Paredes, ay tahimik lamang siyang nakikinig sa mga nilalaman at daloy ng pagpupulong na iyun.

"Also, find the fastest way to reach and request the Interpol to put those bastards on their red notice list, specially that Dhark Han Griffin! He's an international mercenary, a mafia or some sort of. The bottom line is, napakadelikado niyang tao, hindi dapat siya pagala-gala dito sa ating bansa o saan pa man. He and his fellow criminals should be arrested as soon as possible! Besides, the Interpol has been tracking them down for years now. I heard, tumigil lamang sila sa paghahanap sa mga ito knowing that they're already gone at mga bagong sibol na mercenaries, gang, lobbyists, and other high profiled hitman and k!llers na ang pinagtutuunan nila ng pansin." Mahaba pang wika ng Director.

Tahimik naman ang lahat na nasa meeting hall.

Para bang ito and kauna-unahang pagkakataon na nagkaroon sila ng pinunong masugid at sabik na gampanan ang trabaho. Tila wala itong kinakatakutan kahit pa ang high profiled criminals ang pinag-uusapan o kahit pa laban ito sa Presidente ng bansa na madali lamang siyang ipapapatay kapag sinalungat niya. Isa pa, it's the President who installed him. Unfortunately, the President clearly made a huge mistake in choosing him because unlike the others, he's a righteous and honest to goodness man.

"Why? WHY AREN'T YOU RESPONDING?! DON'T TELL ME, NASANAY NA KAYONG BAHAG ANG BUNTOT! O TANGGAP NIYO NG TAGALINIS NA LAMANG ANG ATING AHENSYA NG MGA KALAT NG MGA MATATAAS NA TAO AT MGA TIWALING POLITIKO NA YAN?! KUNG GANUN EH BAKIT PA KAYO NANDITO, BAG YOUR THINGS AND RESIGN! BETTER GET A TISSUE AND WIPE THEIR ASSES OFF WHEN THEY SH!T! BAKA NAG-ARAL KAYO AT NAGTRAINING PARA LANG DUN!" Kapagkuwa'y galit at sarkastiko nitong wika kaya naman pare-pareho silang napahiya sa mga sarili.

"ANU? BAKIT HINDI KAYO MAKASAGOT!"

"N-NO SIR!"

Sabay-sabay naman nilang naitugon.

"GOOD! KUNG GANUN, PATUNAYAN NINYO! LET'S TURN OUR OFFICE INTO AN HONEST, RELIABLE, AND COMPETITIVE AGENCY! WE ARE ONLY BOUND TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT REGARDLESS OF THE CONSEQUENCES! UNDERSTOOD?!"

"SIR, YES, SIR!"

"GOOD! NOW, LET'S GO BACK TO WORK! AS I WAS SAYING, FIND THE FASTEST WAY TO CONNECT WITH THE INTERPOL FOR THE ARREST OF DHARK HAN GRIFFIN! IF WE CAN'T TRACK HIM ON OUR OWN, WE WILL BE REALLY NEEDING INTERPOL TO INTERVINE."

"We understand, Sir!"

"We will need their force to comb through all the airports and ports in Monaco and bordering countries in Europe or in other continents. Tayo na ang bahala dito sa Pilipinas. Given the initial information on General Griffin, we can expect that he has a wide connection. Well, makes sense, he's father is a billionaire and a well known mafia in Monaco. Thu, General Griffin didn't join his father in the same field since he was born here in the Philippines and his father stopped his operations to stay here with them, General Griffin was taken to America to get trained at a young age." Pagbibigay alam pa ng Director matapos basahin ang ilang impormasyon sa hawak na papeles.

"We have heard of that, Sir. Ayun sa basic profile niya na nakuha namin, he received a military training in the US for elite arm forces." Sabat naman n'ung Assistant Director.

"Well, could be. But according to my source, lumalabas na peke ang mga credentials niya. The truth is, he was sent their by the President at the age of 14.  According to the information we've got, he was sent to a survival island where they're trained to k!ll in order to survive. They stayed there for few months and when they were retrieved, they received another dead or alive training. It was said to be worse and more dangerous than military training. Out of hundreds of participants, since survival Island, there's only 30 of them who managed to survive including the General. They were divided into three groups namely: The Nocturnal Bandits, the Unkillables, and the Barbarians in which the General belongs to. Here's a basic information about them." Pagpapatuloy pa ni Director Izquerdo bago humarap sa big screen projector na umagaw naman sa atensyon ng lahat.

The Director put on a slideshow as he discussed the subject.

"It was said that the Unkillables were long gone. They were ambushed and betrayed by the Nocturnal Bandits who are still complete and operating until now. For the Barbarians like General Griffin himself, they originally and would naturally operate separately. Usually, it's a one by one mission since there's only six of them in their faction. They receive and perform tasks alone. They're in charge for special tasks for special clients. For example, when a mafia leader is needed to be eliminated, or when a government or monarch official needs to be k!lled. They don't attack in group, they operate alone and that's why they're everywhere in the world, just like how the General is here in the Philippines living as a General when he's in fact, a criminal!"

Dahil sa mga impormasyong nalalaman ay hindi makapaniwala si Senior Detective Paredes. Gayun pa man ay naniniwala parin siya sa kung anung klaseng tao ang Dhark Han Griffin na nakilala niya. Although, alam na niya na hindi lamang ito basta-bastang tao at maraming itinatago sa simula pa lamang. Hindi niya lamang lubos akalain na ganito ito kadelikadong tao.

Basically, most of Dhark's credentials and information as the General is all fake.

Actually, hindi lamang siya ang nagulat, pareparehas silang lahat ng reaksyon dahil sa nalaman. Hindi nila alam na may ganoong background pala ang Heneral na nakilala nila. Dahil doon ay wala silang naging mabilis na reaksyon o pagtugon kaya naman nagsalitang muli ang Director.

"Do it already for fvck's sake! Get back to work now! D@mn it! " Malakas nitong mando na tinipa pa ang lamesa kaya mabilis silang nagsitayuan.

"I need a significant result within the day, got it?"

"Yes, Sir!"
"Got is, Sir!"

Tugon pa nilang lahat bago nilisan ang meeting hall at bumalik sa kani-kanilang cubicles para magtrabaho.

_____