Epilogue

"You're an assassin, right?"

"What?"

"Oh c'mon, Shu! I know the truths! Do you think I will just let a random gal enter my cousin's life? To enter his empire?"

"Luccia, look, I don't know what you're trying to dig, but I'm a real person. Your cousin's real wife!"

"Huh, really? Yes, you are the wife, but are you still the old wife?"

"Hmm? Of course!'

"Is that so? Well, not according to my investigation!"

"Investigation? So you're really eyeing on me all this time since I got here."

"Of course and speaking of, I know that you just got back from the Philippines yesterday! What did you do there, and why did you have to do it without my cousin knowing? Hmm! Something fishy! Lemme guess, you went there to murder someone?" Luccia sarcastically asserted kaya naningkit ang mga mata niya.

"Luccia..."

"I know, Shu. The assassination of the former president in your country, it was your doing, right? And the judge, he also died yesterday due to a fire that broke out in his house. It was you, too, that's for sure.

Dahil sa sinabi nito ay ngumisi na lamang siya't tila patay malisyang  tumingin sa mga kuko, "and what it is to you?"

"Huh! I knew it! You're suspicious! That's why I don't trust you."

"You don't what? Huh, don't worry, Luccia, the feeling is mutual!"

"Owh, so you don't trust me too, I see then. But do you know that your husband trusts me so much? I am the only trusted ally he has.'

"Is that so? I wonder why!"

"Simple! I'm the one extending him help! I was even the one who retrieved him from the Philippines five years ago! I'm loyal to him!"

"Loyal? Huh, I wonder what's the root of that LOYALTY! Oh, why would I even wonder. Of course, it's the fortune that you can have after he died!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? THAT'S NOT TRUE! I WOULDN'T HAVE SENT HIM TO THE HOSPITAL FIVE YEARS AGO IF THAT'S MY GOAL!"

"Of course you had to! It's not like his dead body can transfer all his wealth to you! Besides, you have to do him big favour to earn his trust!'

"YOU -"

"What! affected? Was I relatable?"

"Bitch you're such a pain in the ass--"

"Listen to me Luccia. I don't care what you're up to as long as you don't betray my husband! But I know that your loyalty to my husband comes with a bigger ground that you're laying for yourself! You want to have the Montenegro Empire for yourself after he dies? Okay, fine! I won't compete to that. I'm good! But don't you dare betray him and get in my way, or else--"

"Or else what? What can you do? You're just an assassin!"

" Huh, shall I show you what a 'just' an assassin can do, hmm?"

"You can't just touch a lobbyist like me, Shu. You're peanut compared to me!"

"Oh yeah? You can try me!"

*÷*

____ THE END____

***
So??? How y'all feelin'? Haha. Just leave your comments below and don't forget to vote of course! Gracias 😘

PS:
A new story is up! Hurry and check it out!