3

In the evening of August, the scorching sun was still emitting light and heat diligently, and the temperature was so high that it was uncomfortable. At this time, most people in the village were still busy in the fields, and the area around the village entrance was very quiet. A military jeep stopped steadily under the tree at the entrance of the village. The car was opened, and Li Chengye walked out of the car lightly, carrying his luggage in his hands. He walked to the front of the car and saluted the soldier in the front driver's seat, and the person inside immediately returned him one.

Li Chengye stepped aside a little, and then there was the roar of the car engine. The jeep turned around at the entrance of the village and quickly disappeared on the road it came from.

Watching the car go away, Li Chengye felt relieved. After all, he was not a real soldier. Although his body still had memories, it was still dangerous to be with those soldiers. People's belief in ghosts and gods is almost at its lowest point now. If he showed too many abnormalities, those people would not think that there was another person in his body, but would only think that he was an enemy or a spy.

It happened that the original owner's right hand was seriously injured this time. Although it did not affect his life, he could not think of operating weapons and firearms. The superiors originally wanted him to become a military civilian, but Li Chengye refused. It would be better for him to go home in this situation.

Li Chengye searched in his memory, carefully observed the surrounding bad environment, quickly found himself back home, and walked in the direction of his memory with his luggage in his left hand.

Li Chengye walked in the village, his brows slowly frowned. He was born in a wealthy family, and he had been rolling in the pile of brocade since he was a child. He had seen foreign lands and the decadence of money and luxury. He had never been to such a poor village. Although there were scenes of life in his memory, it was a bit unbearable to see it in reality.

In the small village in the 1970s, there were mud houses everywhere, and the roofs were covered with thatch. They looked weak and seemed to fall down with a gust of wind. The dirt road under his feet was full of potholes and difficult to walk on. Fortunately, it didn't rain. If it had rained, it would have been full of mud and puddles. There were also those children playing outside, their faces were dirty, and many of them had runny noses. They looked at him with curiosity. When he looked over, he wiped his nose with his hand. Most of the children's clothes were torn and tattered. They were barefoot, had dark skin, and were very thin. They looked like they didn't have enough to eat.

Li Chengye looked a little uncomfortable. He always knew that the world was poor and his previous life was only the experience of a minority. More people were still struggling to survive. But now it's good. At least the war is far away, and most people are working hard to live.

This village is called He'an Village. It is located in Hu'an Province in the south-central part of Huaguo. Most of Hu'an Province is plains with fertile land. Rice is the main crop, which is harvested twice a year. Agriculture accounts for a large proportion. Moreover, there are many lakes, abundant aquatic products and fishery resources. Compared with other places, life is much better. He'an Village belongs to Qing'an City, but it is near the provincial capital, so it is very convenient to go there. But now you need tickets to buy things. Workers in the city have a fixed source of tickets. Villagers don't have any tickets, so not many people go to the provincial capital.

It's time to cook now. Smoke has already come out from the roofs of many houses in the village. Li Chengye's home is at the foot of the mountain at the end of the village. There are few houses there, and the nearest two households are about 50 meters away.

Li Chengye didn't walk long before he saw his home in his memory. It was a mud-brick house surrounded by a simple fence. There was a green vegetable field at the door. There were two rows of banyan trees on both sides of the house. These were planted by Li's father when he was young. They were already very tall.