2

One month later

On a quiet afternoon, Li Chengye was lying quietly on the hospital bed. The sunlight outside the window fell on his face. He seemed to be smiling, but not smiling either. It was hard to tell the expression on his face. He had a latest newspaper in his hand, but it was casually placed on his legs. He didn't turn the page. He looked out the window in vain, with his mind full of thoughts.

He was surprised to come here from the ship in 1937. If he hadn't been seriously injured, hadn't received timely treatment, and was too weak, he would definitely not be able to stay here. During the two days he lay in bed and couldn't move, he received the memories of his original body in his mind, and then he understood his situation.

From 1937 to 1975, 38 years passed in the blink of an eye, and he became another person. He was a rich young man from Haishi a few decades ago. He went abroad to study when he was more than ten years old, preparing to learn advanced foreign technology, and then serve his motherland and drive out foreign enemies. In 1937, he boarded the ship back home, preparing to join the army, but he did not expect that the ship they were on suddenly encountered a huge storm at night. In that storm, they did not have time to take any countermeasures. Many people were drowned in their sleep. Although he ran out of the room, he was still overturned by the waves and was directly drowned by the heavy sea water. The feeling of suffocation that could not escape came, and he slowly lost interest.

The next time he was conscious was in that forest. At that time, he had become the man in the 1970s, a soldier of the Flower Country, whose entire battalion was sacrificed in a foreign counterattack war. He was the only survivor, and he was also lucky. He faced the explosion head-on. Although he was injured in various ways, at least he was not fatally injured. He walked towards the motherland with his willpower, wanting to bring the news to the main force and let his comrades go home. However, his injuries were also very serious, and he did not receive treatment. He could still walk at first, but later he almost had to crawl. It was a pity that he did not persevere in the end and joined his deceased comrades. And Li Chengye himself, if he had not been found by a patrol team and rescued in time, he would definitely not have had the chance to know that he had become another person.

Li Chengye admired the original owner very much. They had the same name and were about the same age, but their circumstances were very different. Li Chengye was born in a wealthy and powerful family. He grew up with luxury since he was a child, was exposed to new ideas, and went abroad to study when he was a teenager. Although he had the idea of ​​dedicating himself to the country, he certainly could not be as persistent as him.

The original owner of this body was also called Li Chengye. He was 25 years old this year. He was the only son in the family. The family was small, with only a widowed mother, a wife who had been married for several years, and two sons. Before the accident, he was a company commander with a bright future. He could be said to be a winner in life. The truth is similar. His father is a famous doctor in the village. He is very skilled in medicine and is deeply loved by the villagers. Therefore, his family has lived a good life since childhood. He is also smart and successfully passed the high school entrance examination. He graduated successfully at the age of 17.

Originally, he would have been able to pass the college entrance examination with his grades, but the college entrance examination was cancelled that year. His father also had an accident while collecting herbs in the mountains. He fell off the cliff and was dead when he was found. Only Li Chengye and his mother were left to depend on each other. For a time, this family was in a state of disarray. Li's mother was heartbroken. If she hadn't had her son to take care of, she would have almost died with her husband.

After all, Li Chengye was almost an adult. He knew that he would have to take on the responsibility of being the head of the family in the future. He also knew that it was impossible for him to go to college, so he signed up when the army came to recruit soldiers. He was in good physical condition and was a high school student, so he was directly selected. After that, he had a nine-year military career. At the age of 20, he followed his mother's arrangement and married a girl from the same village. Now he is the father of two little boys.