118

After carefully thinking about the pros and cons, Li Chengye was unsure about what to choose. Going to a department with everything is indeed the least risky. There are precedents for many things, and there is no need to worry about mistakes. But to be honest, high risk often means high benefits. Going to an investment company will shorten the promotion path, and the results will be more easily seen by the higher-ups.

Both options have advantages and disadvantages.

"To be honest, I still want you to go to the Investment Department. You came back from abroad and have a lot of practical experience. You are really suitable for the job."

"Besides, there are vacancies in the Investment Department now. You will be a director-level cadre after you go there. There is a shortage of staff now. There will only be one director-general in the Investment Department. As long as you do well, I will leave the position of deputy director-general to you."

Director Gong made a great effort this time. In order to make Li Chengye work hard, he even promised him the position of deputy director-general. This year, Li Chengye is already 31 years old. He has experience in the army and factories. It is not surprising that he has become a director-level cadre, but it is too difficult to become a deputy director-level cadre before the age of 35. "

One pit, one carrot. The retirement time for those working in the economy is very far away. If there is no position to give up, it is almost difficult to move up, unless you change units.

"Okay, I'll go." Li Chengye finally agreed after calming down. Not to mention how he considered it, looking at the look of Director Gong in front of him, he will not stop until he gets himself in!

"Hahaha, good, good, that's good. For now, I will be the director of the Investment Department concurrently. You can report your future work directly to me. "Director Gong smiled with satisfaction. Before Li Chengye came back, he had already thought about how to arrange this doctoral talent, and the result now was what he expected.

Li Chengye was arranged clearly, and he was very helpless.

"Okay, then it's settled. Comrade Sun Liguo will go to the Investment Department with you. You should work hard in the future. By the way, today is Friday, and you just came back. Take a rest for two days and come to work next Monday."

"Don't blame me for being so anxious! There are many things to do now, and there are few people who can be used. You two are tired."

Director Gong smiled very warmly and kindly.

"Okay, we will come to report on time. "

Today, we just decided where we would work for a while, so Director Gong didn't say too much to Li Chengye and the others. After deciding, he let Li Chengye leave.

Li Chengye and Sun Liguo walked out of the office building, followed by Secretary Hu who saw them off. Although they strongly refused Secretary Hu's farewell, Secretary Hu still insisted on seeing them off to the door on the first floor.

"Secretary Hu, I'll just send you here. Thank you." Standing at the door, Li Chengye said goodbye to Secretary Hu politely.

"Okay, Comrade Li, Comrade Sun, you can go directly to the office of the Investment Department next Monday, and someone will go to handle the entry procedures for you then."

"Understood, we will come on time. "Li Chengye nodded in agreement.

"Okay, the car has been arranged for you, and the driver will take you home." Secretary Hu stopped and pointed to the car parked at the door. The door was open, waiting for Li Chengye and others to get in.