36

"Old Zhou, I have something good to show you." Secretary Chu was not polite and directly pushed open the door of Director Zhou's office and went in.

Director Zhou had long been accustomed to the style of his partner. He put down the things in his hands and looked up at him, "What good things can you show me!"

Director Zhou looked unconvinced. Every time this person said there was something good, it was not a good thing. What good things can there be.

Secretary Chu was a little embarrassed. Ahem, it seemed that he had indeed made the person in front of him do a lot of difficult tasks.

"Ahem, this time it's really good stuff. It's about whether we can successfully ask the higher-ups for the money to buy equipment. Take a look first." Secretary Chu pulled a chair and sat in front of the other party, carefully handing over the report in his hand.

Seeing how careful he was, Director Zhou also became curious. He reached out to take it, but the first thing he noticed was the words on it.

"Hey, this is really well written!" The iron painting and silver hook float like floating clouds, and there is no stagnation when turning the pen. It has a unique style, strong but not without beauty. It is indeed a good handwriting.

Director Zhou himself was born in a scholarly family. Naturally, he is not like Secretary Chu, who only thinks the handwriting is good and pays more attention to the content inside. This time, he pays more attention to the words.

From these words, it can be seen that the person who wrote the words must also be good at brush calligraphy, and writes very well.

Secretary Chu was helpless and couldn't lose his temper, so he could only say: "Who told you to read the words? Hurry up and read the content above."

Although Director Zhou was happy to see the prey, he was not a person who didn't know the importance of the matter. He forced himself to move his attention away from the words and read the content inside.

After all, it was a long meeting. After a while, Director Zhou forgot about the words and concentrated on reading the report. After a while, his eyes were full of surprises and he couldn't stop exclaiming!

"This is well written!"

"What? Is our energy consumption so high now?"

"Alas, this equipment must be purchased and replaced, otherwise what should we do if something goes wrong? Our workers are really hard-working, working in such a dangerous environment every day."

"..."

Secretary Chu just listened to him and had no intention of answering him. Of course, Director Zhou didn't need anyone to answer him, he just stopped talking.

After reading it, Director Zhou didn't say anything, and Secretary Chu didn't urge him, just waited.

Director Zhou: "Are the data here real?" As expected of a leader, he only pays attention to the important points.

Secretary Chu said with a serious face, "Of course it's all true. This is what our technicians have calculated over the years." He repeated to Director Zhou what Li Chengye had told him before.

Director Zhou was very happy to hear this and nodded repeatedly, "That's great. If it's really as the report says, then I'm sure we can get the money back."

He was also very confident at this time. He felt very impulsive after reading it just now. He had to replace these equipment regardless of everything. Otherwise, how could he be worthy of the efforts of the workers in their factory, and it would be irresponsible for the safety of the workers in the factory.