32

Chapter 32

After the Mid-Autumn Festival, the steel mill entered into a period of intense steelmaking. The demand for steel is increasing, and the factory's task targets are getting heavier year by year.

Because the Mid-Autumn Festival is over, Li Chengye has no important things to do for the time being, and he has time to write manuscripts. He also took the time to write one a few days ago. It has not been long since I sent it, and there is still no news.

"Hey, are you two here?" The person who came was Vice Chairman Xu of the Trade Union. There was another middle-aged man next to him, who was the office director of the factory committee, Director Ke.

"Chairman Xu, Director Ke." Seeing people coming in, the two hurriedly greeted each other.

"Hey, you sit down. We just came to talk to Comrade Li Chengye about something." Vice Chairman Xu smiled cordially. Director Ke just nodded at them and smiled as he spoke.

He looked at Hu Liren as soon as he finished speaking. Hu Liren was not a fool and immediately said, "Chairman Xu, Director Ke, I have something to do. I'll leave first. Sorry!"

Vice Chairman Xu nodded with satisfaction, "Okay, then you go and do your work first!"

Hu Liren got the answer and left quickly, closing the door of the office. Li Chengye had no place to sit, so he quickly brought two chairs for them to sit on, and even wanted to pour two cups of tea.

Vice Chairman Xu saw him busying around and immediately stopped him, "Hey, Comrade Li, you don't have to be busy, let's talk about business first."

"It's ready." There were thermos and cups for guests in the office, and Li Chengye quickly poured tea over and handed it to the two people.

Vice Chairman Xu said that he didn't have to be busy, but seeing him like this, his smile became better. He pointed to a chair and asked him to pull a chair and sit down. After taking a sip of tea, he smiled and said, "Comrade Li, we came to you because we want to ask your opinion on something." After that, he looked at Li Chengye and observed his expression.

Li Chengye didn't say anything, but looked like he was listening to him seriously.

"Secretary Chu in the factory is short of a secretary and is looking for one. Although you have only been in the factory for two months, your performance has been good. Secretary Chu wants to transfer you over for a try." He had not expected this. Director Ke came to him early this morning and said he wanted someone from their union. But it turned out to be Li Chengye, who had just arrived and performed exceptionally well.

Their union naturally had no future in the factory committee. Chairman Wan also wanted to delay the future of young people, so he naturally agreed and asked him to bring Director Ke to find Li Chengye.

Seeing that Li Chengye seemed a little shocked, he immediately continued: "This is a good thing. Chairman Wan also knows about it. Although he is a little reluctant, he will naturally agree to it because you have a better future. So let me ask you. You don't have any opinions, right?"

Li Chengye shook his head nervously, "I am just a brick in the factory. Naturally, I will move wherever I am needed. Don't worry, I will definitely work hard!" He looked like a person who was suddenly promoted and was surprised and frightened.

The two people he looked at laughed, but Vice Chairman Xu continued: "Of course you have to work hard. Secretary Chu's secretary is not that easy to do. You should stay there for a few days. If you don't do a good job and are sent back, it will not look good." He looked serious and looked very serious.