59

"It's really him!" Although Li Chengye had long believed that Gao Changye had attacked him, he didn't expect to find evidence so easily, and he didn't know what to say for a while. Logically speaking, Li Chengye was the victim in this matter, but he didn't care about it. Instead, the two people who were happily together were entangled in this matter.

"Hey, you really know him, what kind of grudge do you have with him?" Hu Liren was very curious. Hearing Li Chengye's words, he knew that there must be something complicated.

"He's not an important person. Don't worry about it. Go in and have dinner!" Li Chengye didn't want to say so much to him, so he turned around and went into the house.

"Hey, what's wrong with you? Tell me quickly, maybe I can help, I know a lot of people!" Hu Liren hurried after him, saying anxiously, but unfortunately Li Chengye still didn't tell him what happened until he finished his meal and left the Li family.

Although Li Chengye already knew who was against him, and wanted to deal with him so that he wouldn't stretch his hands so far, there was no good way for the time being, so he could only wait for the time being. Secretary Gao also told Li Chengye some news, but Gao Changxue used to be active in the next county, and all he knew was Gao Changxue's performance after coming here, but there was no important news. It seems that he still needs to go to the next county to inquire and see if he can find any breakthrough.

However, this matter did not take up much of Li Chengye's mind. In a blink of an eye, it was already December. In just over ten days, their provincial inspection team would go to Country Y. This inspection would involve five world-famous machinery manufacturing factories in two countries. All the equipment needed by the steel factory could be purchased from these companies.

Because it involved foreign affairs activities, Li Chengye and his team had to gather in the provincial capital two days in advance, where they would receive a one-and-a-half-day training on foreign affairs regulations.

Because this procurement activity was very important, these factories were also very nervous. Secretary Chu and his team had already held several meetings to outline the key equipment for this procurement, as well as the budget and model.

Li Chengye was naturally busy. Grandpa Zhou and Grandpa Zhang were busy imparting all kinds of knowledge to Li Chengye, leaving him with almost no free time. This made Li Chengye, who claimed to have good learning ability, very tired. He almost went to bed at night, and his mother was very distressed. However, this matter involved her son's schedule, so she had no way to persuade him. She could only make more soups for him every day.

At ten o'clock in the evening, the wind outside the window was blowing, foreshadowing the power of winter. Li Chengye could sit at the desk and read properly before, but now that the weather was cold, he couldn't stand it anymore, so he could only move his reading place to the bed, half leaning against the head of the bed, and curling up most of his body in the thick quilt.

With a "bang", something seemed to hit the window of his room, but Li Chengye didn't care and was still concentrating on the book in his hand.

The sound of "bang bang bang" rang one after another, which didn't seem to be an accidental incident at all. Instead, it seemed that someone was deliberately smashing the window glass. He quickly climbed up, walked to the window and opened it. The window of his room faced the yard outside. It was pitch black outside. It seemed that someone was waving at him at the gate of the yard and calling his name, but probably because he was afraid of disturbing others, so the sound was very small. Li Chengye couldn't hear clearly whose voice it was, and he didn't know what the person was saying.

Li Chengye didn't expect that someone would come to see him at this time, but he had to put on another piece of clothes and ran out to open the door. He walked quickly into the yard, and before he reached the gate of the yard, he knew who it was.