132

"Of course you can, but everyone should consider it carefully. Those who go with you will mostly stay in the offices in both places." Many of them have families, so Li Chengye will naturally not let one person stay outside for a long time. Besides, he is worried about this, so everyone should be given some opportunities.

"Director, how long will you stay there? Will you stay there forever and not be able to come back?" Although it is good to be able to go on business trips to Hong Kong Island, staying there requires careful consideration.

"It is estimated that you will stay there for a while, about one to two years, and some people will be rotated." Li Chengye mainly wants to cultivate some talents, so naturally he will not let only a few people stay there all the time.

"Oh oh." The people who were worried just now are finally relieved.

"It's a good opportunity to send people there this time. There are many economic activities in Hong Kong Island, and we can learn a lot of opportunities. As for Shenzhen, although it is relatively backward now, as a special economic zone, many foreign investors are gathering here. It is estimated that it will develop rapidly in the next few years."

"We are all young people now, and we need some adventurous spirit and don't be content with the status quo.

"Of course, it depends on personal wishes. I won't force anyone, but after he goes there, he will still be a part of us and a member of our investment department."

Many people were persuaded by Li Chengye and showed an interested look on their faces, mainly because they didn't stay away for a long time and could still learn something.

"But we haven't graduated yet, and we have to go back to school to do graduation reports next year. "Although this batch of students have almost finished their exams, they still have things to deal with at school.

"That's fine. You can come back early. However, have you confirmed that you will accept our offer after graduation?" Li Chengye has observed this batch of students for a period of time and they are all relatively qualified. If they continue to be trained, they will definitely be able to stand on their own in the future. His arrangement at this time can be regarded as a means of retaining people.

"Of course, I have made up my mind to follow Director Li in the future." The speaker was Meng He. Since he came here, he has grown a lot and seems to be able to handle more things.

As soon as he finished speaking, many people expressed their opinions, and almost all of them said they wanted to stay.

"Hahaha, that's good. As for me, I welcome you very much. "Li Chengye was naturally very happy, as he had retained many economics students from the two best universities in the capital.

"Comrades, in addition to the office staff who work there for a long time, we also send people to study there for a short period of time every year. The study time is about one to three months, so everyone has the opportunity to learn more knowledge. In addition, we will also involve business trips abroad. Everyone should believe that there will be good development in our investment department. "

We are all young people, so we are naturally more concerned about our future development, so Li Chengye was not reluctant to tell everyone something.

"Wow..."

"Study abroad..."

Now everyone was even more excited.

"Okay, if you don't have anything to do, go and do your own thing. I will arrange the candidates for the business trip based on their recent performance. Of course, this selection is based on everyone's wishes. If you are willing, please sign up. The registration time ends next Monday. Everyone go home and discuss it carefully."