87

Of course Li Chengye would not refuse such a good thing. "Then I'll trouble Mr. Fillecked. Thank you very much." Although this matter is related to their family, there will always be various problems when competing abroad. No one will say anything if the Fillecked family does not help.

Mr. Fillecked waved his hand and did not care much about this matter. Perhaps because he was influenced by his father since he was a child, he felt very close to the Flower Kingdom. The only thing that made him feel bad was that Chinese was too difficult to learn. He still couldn't understand what these Chinese words meant.

It was already late when Li Chengye sent Mr. Fillecked away, and he had not had time to eat. Li Chengye hurried to the kitchen to heat up the food that Li's mother had left for him, and then he started to eat.

The next morning, Li Chengye took Mr. Felikede to walk around the small county town. Although it was a small county town, there were many lakes here, and it was located along the river, so the scenery was still very good. Li Chengye didn't need to spend too much time thinking about it. The plans for the tour were all given by Director Lan, and Li Chengye just had to implement them.

Time passed by the two of them in a flash, but when Li Chengye sent the people away, he finally breathed a sigh of relief, and then he concentrated on his work at the steel plant. After Mr. Felikede left, fewer people paid attention to Li Chengye. After all, he had done everything he could do, and as for other things, he couldn't change them.

Time flies. After the steel mill purchased a large number of new equipment, it almost started a 24-hour production system. Iron ore and coal resources also came here in large quantities, and the entire steel mill showed a new look. With the steady increase in production capacity, the steel mill gradually purchased a batch of equipment from the Felkerd family and brought it back to China. The corresponding factory buildings also increased, and many new workers joined.

Secretary Chu and Li Chengye focused on production construction this year, but many things happened in the world outside this small county town, which almost shook the entire Hua Kingdom. These things also made 1976 a very sad year.

The death of three important figures, a super earthquake that killed nearly 200,000 people, and three subsequent earthquakes in the southwest region can be said to be a disastrous year. But many good things also happened during this period. A large thermal power station was put into use in Huaguo, fax communication technology was developed, a 6,011-meter ultra-deep well was drilled, the first 50,000-ton ocean-going tanker was launched, etc.

The most important thing is that many things seem to be developing in a good direction, but because of these things, some of the things that Secretary Ning and others were pushing were temporarily put on hold.

Because Menjiang County is just a small county town, it was not affected, and the steel plant has also developed better and better.

...

"Hurry up, the New Year benefits are coming soon. Today's food is really good. Why don't you hurry up?"

"Come on, come on, I heard that today there is not only pork, but also mutton and beef, all good food."

Just after get off work, a large group of people rushed to the warehouse, urging the people around them.

In the steel plant in June, although the cold wind was blowing, everyone's heart was warm at this moment. Everyone has worked hard for a year, just waiting for a good New Year. This year, the steel plant can be regarded as a bumper harvest. In one fell swoop, it became the largest factory in Qing'an City. It was praised not only by the city, but also by the province. It can be said that it is the model labor unit of the whole province this year.