101

Li Chengye: "Does your family have a place to live?"

Xu Liu nodded quickly: "Yes, yes, our old house has been returned." The reason why Xu Liu was so busy these days was not only because of the exam, but also because he had to clean up the ancestral home.

"Okay, tell me if you need my help." Li Chengye nodded.

Xu Liu waved his hand quickly, "No, no, I've almost finished cleaning."

Since that was the case, Li Chengye didn't say anything more. He said hello to Xu Liu and continued to go to the classroom.

The Xu family was not a big family. Three generations ago, they were all farmers, and coincidentally, their ancestral home was in Hunan Province. The reason why they became a more famous family in the capital later was that the old man Xu also accumulated military exploits. He was originally an ordinary farmer with a wife, son and daughter. Later, he joined the army in his twenties. He had a military career of more than 40 years, and was extremely close to death. But he survived and the Xu family was born.

Although he experienced some hardships in the past few years, he still survived, and the Xu family did not fall.

On the train from the border to the capital, several important figures of the Xu family were gathered together to talk. Mr. Xu had two wives in his life, but both of them had passed away. The first wife was married in his hometown, and he had a son and a daughter. But later, his hometown suffered a severe flood, and his daughter and wife were drowned in the flood. When he returned, he only found one son, who is now his eldest son.

The second wife of Mr. Xu was a cultural person introduced by the army, a female college student, and gave birth to a son for him, who is Xu Liu's father. The two had a good relationship, but she died of illness a few years ago.

Now the eldest son of the Xu family has three sons, who have a good relationship with his wife. They all came back with him this time. However, Xu Liu's father only has one daughter, Xu Liu.

At this time, sitting with Mr. Xu were the eldest son of the Xu family, Xu Jinliang, and the second son of the Xu family, Xu Jintu.

Old Master Xu opened and closed his eyes and glanced at his eldest son, "Big Brother, how long will it take us to get to the capital."

Big Brother Xu hurriedly said, "Dad, we will be there in an hour at most."

Old Master Xu nodded and looked at his second son, "Although we are fine now, you still have to be careful after returning to the capital and concentrate on your own things, especially the second son, don't rely on anyone. Although you can't go further, the most important thing is that nothing will happen."

Now the appointment letters of the eldest and second sons of the Xu family have been issued to them. Xu Jinliang is in the army, so he just needs to manage the army well. Xu Jintu, on the other hand, is in politics and faces more things, otherwise the Xu family would not have started with Xu Jintu.

Xu Jintu nodded in agreement. He would be more careful. His daughter's mother was unreliable, and he didn't want to let his daughter be frightened again.

In fact, the Xu family was more like actively seeking to be transferred to the lower levels, away from the place of right and wrong, and avoiding a lot of trouble. Although they suffered some hardships, they were taken care of by some old friends of Grandpa Xu, and they were not seriously injured. The second and third generations of the Xu family were also safe, and they only needed to resume their duties and make great strides again.

Thinking of the letter his daughter had sent before, Xu Jintu hurriedly said to Grandpa Xu: "Dad, Xu Liu was taken care of by a family when he was an educated youth in the countryside, so he recognized a godmother."